What other hobbies do you have?

joombo

Reaction score
What other hobbies do you have? What do you like to do in free time?

My main hobbies: gambling, gaming and different outdoor activities like camping and hiking.

My main hobby right now is photography, I like taking photos. To find some new ideas for photos I often check images on depositphotos. I just found cool plumeria images. There are thousands of images and photos on different themes. Useful platform if you need high quality photos or new ideas for your own works. If I need some inspiration I discover large thematic collection of stock photography.

In my case, play guitarr and piano. Listen music and whatch films and Tv. series. Also I like gambling

When I'm not busy with work, I've recently gotten really into rug tufting. It's such a relaxing and creative hobby that lets me bring my ideas to life in a tangible way. If you're interested in trying it out, I'd highly recommend checking out UrbanTufting. They have a fantastic selection of tufting supplies, from vibrant yarns to all the tools you need, whether you're just starting or already experienced. Their tufting kits https://urbantufting.com/rug-tufting-kit/ are especially great for beginners, and they offer everything in one place, which makes it super convenient.One thing I appreciate about UrbanTufting is their fast shipping and the quality of their products. It’s always exciting to receive my supplies quickly, and they’ve made it so easy with their discreet packaging and simple returns policy. Plus, with over 10,000 happy customers, you can trust that you're getting the best. If you're looking to explore a new creative outlet, rug tufting might just be what you need!