The teacher makes the student and the student makes the teacher!

Reaction score
The knowledge that many of us gain is a precious treasure to teach those who are ignorant of such knowledge, not only because in the act of teaching there is a constant flow of the law of giving and receiving, but also the teacher is completely clear that he has something to teach, that in that being there is a lack, an experience to acquire. In my case, I am not a teacher by profession, but I think that many of us who are here often play the role of teacher on some occasion of life. Just as we have also been students during the long journey of life.✍️📚

I write this on this occasion since I felt identified here in Windice with everything I have taught unconditionally to many people in this community, And I am very proud that many have learned what I have taught them, I am happy that in this case @Unluckybolte is doing an excellent job with their posts here, you have exceeded your teacher's expectations and that is recognized. Congratulations and may the successes continue! 👏;)

About you question. I beleive tha students are made through a combination of nature and nurture. The nature aspect refers to the genetic and biological factors that contribute to a person's physical and mental abilities, while the nurture aspect refers to the environmental factors such as upbringing, education, and socialization that shape a person's development.

A child's family and home environment play a significant role in shaping their development, as do the schools they attend, their peers, and the wider community they are a part of. Education and learning opportunities are also important in shaping students, as they provide knowledge, skills, and experiences that help students grow and develop.

Ultimately, however, students have agency in their own development, and their choices and actions contribute to who they become. Students have the ability to learn, grow, and adapt throughout their lives, and it is their own choices and experiences that shape who they are and who they will become.
Teachers can influence their students in numerous ways, both in and out of the classroom. Some of the ways teachers can influence their students include: Setting high expectations, providing support;, encouraging active engagement, Offering constructive feedbac, etc. Anyway teachers play a critical role in shaping the academic and personal growth of their students, and can have a lasting impact on their lives.
José Ortega y Gasset, a Spanish philosopher, believed that students are active agents in their own learning and development. He believed that students should not simply be passive recipients of knowledge, but rather active participants who take responsibility for their own learning. Ortega y Gasset also believed that education should be tailored to the individual needs and interests of each student, rather than being a one-size-fits-all approach. He argued that education should be a dynamic process of discovery, rather than a static process of memorization. In addition, Ortega y Gasset believed that education should foster critical thinking and creativity, and should help students develop a sense of self-awareness and personal responsibility. He believed that education should not simply prepare students for the workforce, but should also help them develop as individuals and as members of society.
Taking into account what the philosopher raised, I think that education emphasize the importance of active learning, individualization, and the development of critical thinking and creativity.

The knowledge that many of us gain is a precious treasure to teach those who are ignorant of such knowledge, not only because in the act of teaching there is a constant flow of the law of giving and receiving, but also the teacher is completely clear that he has something to teach, that in that being there is a lack, an experience to acquire. In my case, I am not a teacher by profession, but I think that many of us who are here often play the role of teacher on some occasion of life. Just as we have also been students during the long journey of life.✍️📚

I write this on this occasion since I felt identified here in Windice with everything I have taught unconditionally to many people in this community, And I am very proud that many have learned what I have taught them, I am happy that in this case @Unluckybolte is doing an excellent job with their posts here, you have exceeded your teacher's expectations and that is recognized. Congratulations and may the successes continue! 👏;)
🥰 Grateful 🥰 love for the suggestions that you have given and been giving :)