The Lost, Over me

PattyBlaze

Active member
Messages
69
Reaction score
49
Points
18
Today, I feel like I have lost everything

Ever since I was a kid, I had one dream to make a lot of money and build a life that I could be proud of, I spent years chasing that dream

For the last four years, I barely stepped outside my room, I gave up a lot of things just to work, and focus on,

But today, I am back at zero💔

Everything I earn over the years is gone, all the money I work so hard for, all the time and effort I put in it’s all gone, And now Iam sitting here with nothing

I honestly don’t know what to do anymore, the stress has become so much that I don’t even feel like myself, My blood pressure has dropped my mind feels completely exhausted, and I am struggling to even process what happened..

It hurts differently when everything you work for disappear all of a suddenly

I am only 18 years old... I know I am still young, and maybe life has a lot more plans for me, but right now, I just can’t see anything clearly,

Right now, I don’t feel like work I don’t feel motivation I don’t even feel like doing anything

Money meant a lot to me Probably more than most people could ever understand I had huge goal, huge dream, and I genuinely believed I could achieve

But when everything suddenly disappear, you don’t know where to start again

I am writing this right now with a lot of difficulty because, honestly, I don’t know what else to say

I just hope that someday, I wll look back at this moment and realize that this wasn’t the end of my story 💔
 
It takes incredible strength to be this honest with yourself, and while the pain of losing what you sacrificed four years for feels crushing right now, at only 18, this devastating setback is just a brutal single chapter, not the final end of your story.
 
Don't get demotivated! We fall to rise again! Success is long process with continuous efforts and holding strong patience!
 
Top