My birthday at Windice!

Reaction score
Hello community! This time I write to thank you for all the love and affection you have given me this week of my birthday, I want to thank the entire Spanish community that joined the challenge of placing the logo of the Chapulín Colorado in their avatar to celebrate with me, as well as I want to thank @Anniegio who was responsible for making this possible, thanks also to the moderator @Fontani for joining the challenge even if he has not met the chapulín hehe, Thanks also to the moderator @helena214 for giving me a red chapulín in caricature very nice really. I had a great time, although my kittens Tigra and Fidel are no longer with me, I know they are in a better place and only God knows why things happen this way. I thank God for the life, health and love of my family and friends as precious as you! Thank you! ❣️
Helenaingles.png
COLORADO.png
SALA ESPANISH.jpg

PS: The Chapulín Colorado was a very famous Mexican comedy television series, starring and directed by the remembered Roberto Gómez Bolaños!

Last edited:
I also thank the English room together with the moderator @anonnep who made me have a pleasant time yesterday night on my birthday, Thank you very much for the games in my honor, thanks also to the guys who joined in that room to congratulate me, here I leave some images! ❣️

sala ingles.png
trivias en ingles.png
MOD anonnep.png
TRIVIAS 2.png
TRIVIAS 3.png
TRIVIAS 4.png
SARAHB.png

🥰