Most beautiful chatting..

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hello dear people, hope everyone doing good and have fun.
There are many user in windice. Some of them belong to Pacific chat rooms such as Filipino, Russian, Espainish, Brasilian/Portuguese and indian but the only chat room is English, where everyone one visiting from...
if windicer belong to asia, africa, middle east so they have no specific room but if they want to talk in their own language they can talk here. (Anychat) whereas English chat available either.
There is anychat which is foremost active on Friday due to team vs team, in anychat whole the windicer can chat with their own languages.
So most beautiful chatting with mods in English room. There are many mods they active in their own duty times, i may not be available for every mods time when i have presence so i saw there are many awesome conversation with mods.
Mod Mowmow always comes earlier in the morning, i m not more active on her duty time whenever i m active i see mowmow with her pretty good conversation with shahyan, karimkhan and badluckking
Shahyan always talk to mowmow about her baby with few more fun. karimkhan ever have conversation with mowmow about windice status like would be new moderator or some new development about windice and talk about himself not comfortable hahah in funny way.. i like them.. Badluckking have fun with mowmow as always.
After that all i see mod siopaw comes with his roll hunt before roll hunt he talk to people he always ask for everyone good will, anyone winning today, actionaer reply him and talk few moments then siopaw start his hunt there are many hunter like onipied badluckking essa123 Sv13rby alexhales they always hunt very fast.
So after them when mod bekyhig comes
She is very nice with All, she greets and check who comes after her she will greets him/her first and start with them with her sweet words when i come on evening she will greets me, and one thing i remember hahha i didn't know about jem stone but after her trivia about jem stone i remembered few due to her😍.
So after them mod Helena214 comes in chat
There are many user who awaits for her, she is very close to many good people she is awesome with her talks in chat very kind with all, if the user hitting big or won contest, she will encourage them like i remember Sv13rby won contest she applaud him and encourage him and onipeid with his good English to her always other asian people get bonusers by oni's English on the other hand anniego from espanish chat room she comes specially when she see mod Helena214 and few good friends then she come in English chat rooms with her pretty words, its nice to read their conversation.
When mod anonnep comes i m not active that much but when i m there i see his triva much close with essa123 rip man hahah has fun talking their rip conversation. πŸ˜…
When mod Synyster comes he is very crazy with his triva most fastest triva, i see like elsker did named with turbo 1-10. But synyster with few more interesting triva numberic alphabetic sometimes his greetings with fastest triva surprised us and alive the chat. No much beautiful conversation with him I didn't see but have fun while he is available.
So if i go to Espainish chat room their mod fontani , he is very kind and have fun with all user, Fontani have nice fun conversation to winbtc anniego few other user.
user.
I never ever visited in Filipino and Russia chat room don't now and theirs good conversation, but i knew mod siopaw from Filipino chat room, mod kryakrya and mod peckatop from Russia chat room.
Kryakrya with radio active duty i (dewayne) do talk to him and me and kryakrya have very beautiful trade of GIF some people like our trade of GIF lemoloverlol special pass good comments, πŸ™
And peckatop with his streaming very fun with all beautiful talks.
So only chat Brazilian/Portuguese remains
Their mods named terrybogard and original,
Terrybogard with very calm people always have nice with all, terry addicted of team vs team hahah very good to play with him and be against him πŸ˜…..
Now mod original and mod FindtheX available there.
if i suppose to say you cast vote for.. who is most rated mod ? Then who will you be voting for..... Sorry stop supposing hahahah just joked 😜😜

If you saw beautiful chatting in chat rooms with mods who to whom so add your comment down πŸ‘‡

It’s great that you enjoy the chat so much 😊 I like to chat in the english room and have fun with all the users that come here often. I think the mods in the english chat do a great job by making a good atmosphere in the chat aswell as making it fun with trivia/rollhunts/chatconversations 😁

It’s great that you enjoy the chat so much 😊 I like to chat in the english room and have fun with all the users that come here often. I think the mods in the english chat do a great job by making a good atmosphere in the chat aswell as making it fun with trivia/rollhunts/chatconversations 😁
Yes behalf of good people we enjoy at all 😊

Haha great post my friend! I love them all

You made me smile on this post. You're very observant and I can say you're really a regular chatter as you are very familiar not only with each mod's traits but also with other chatters. We enjoy our job because of people like you and the rest of the lovely chatters.

You made me smile on this post. You're very observant and I can say you're really a regular chatter as you are very familiar not only with each mod's traits but also with other chatters. We enjoy our job because of people like you and the rest of the lovely chatters.
Thanks, likewise 😊 familiar forever! Hope chat will get for fun 😊

Nice Wayne. This post made me smile 😊Thanks for being active in chat and for being observant. Cheers!

Wow, I am amazed at everything you say in this post, friend, you are very sociable and very observant, we are all very warm and friendly with everyone here. πŸ€—

That deep thinking and appreciating nature is what we always like you for bro.. awesome post fr fr :)

Wow, I am amazed at everything you say in this post, friend, you are very sociable and very observant, we are all very warm and friendly with everyone here. πŸ€—
Absolutely sure, all of us together ❣️, thanks