I Won a total of 0.00689261 BTC just playing the weekly hunt in Windice

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am here for my update on the weekly hunt last year; 2021.

I have been joining the hunt last year and it was a quite an amazing adventure. And I have totalled all the price I have received during the hunt.
Screenshot_20220107-145654_Office.jpg

I actually won a total of 0.00689261 BTC just playing the weekly hunt as shown above. Some weeks I would not join because it was kinda hard. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And there are months where I am busy with work so I kinda skip which I regret.

Of course not all the time the contest are easy and yeah there are times you'll just break even and some times you'll lose. ;) You just have to play it wise. ;)

It is also fun to play and will make you realized wow I can actually hunt for x500 or even x1000 or x3000. Quite amazing and thrilling.

I don't actually hoard btc so whenever I received and I am already done with my full play capacity I would exchanged it for bitcoin cash so I could hold it and not be very tempted to play. Haha. And now since there is also bnb i hold bnb too soo.... Haha

Hope windice will add Solana too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€

If you aren't playing the weekly hunt you are missing out the fun! Come on and join!

Congrats and well done. Yes at times you get it what is required or at times even to say get 100x will take 200+ bets to achieve it. Just your luck comes in picture. Assuming that you did a break even while hunting the required targets through out the year and did not end up in a loss on that front so 0.00689261 becomes your net profit.

Congrats and well done. Yes at times you get it what is required or at times even to say get 100x will take 200+ bets to achieve it. Just your luck comes in picture. Assuming that you did a break even while hunting the required targets through out the year and did not end up in a loss on that front so 0.00689261 becomes your net profit.
Haha yeah ;) how about you? I saw you play a lot too!

I have been joining the hunt last year and it was a quite an amazing adventure. And I have totalled all the price I have received during the hunt. View attachment 8056

I actually won a total of 0.00689261 BTC just playing the weekly hunt as shown above. Some weeks I would not join because it was kinda hard. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And there are months where I am busy with work so I kinda skip which I regret.

Of course not all the time the contest are easy and yeah there are times you'll just break even and some times you'll lose. ;) You just have to play it wise. ;)

It is also fun to play and will make you realized wow I can actually hunt for x500 or even x1000 or x3000. Quite amazing and thrilling.

I don't actually hoard btc so whenever I received and I am already done with my full play capacity I would exchanged it for bitcoin cash so I could hold it and not be very tempted to play. Haha. And now since there is also bnb i hold bnb too soo.... Haha

If you aren't playing the weekly hunt you are missing out the fun! Come on and join!
this is nice meyzee ^_^ u didnt add the monthly one ;)

barely saw you in chat, never thought you were hiding in forums and doing a lot of spam here lol
Congratulations on winning weekly contest

barely saw you in chat, never thought you were hiding in forums and doing a lot of spam here lol
Congratulations on winning weekly contest
Hahhaha yep. Was quite for a little while. Can't have a proper convo on chat! ๐Ÿ˜‚ People here is a bit constructive so ahhaha

I have been joining the hunt last year and it was a quite an amazing adventure. And I have totalled all the price I have received during the hunt. View attachment 8056

wow wonderful, I'm glad you go in winnings and is that Windice offers different ways to win for each player, it is magnificent and that is why I love it. :love:

Yep really fun in here
wow wonderful, I'm glad you go in winnings and is that Windice offers different ways to win for each player, it is magnificent and that is why I love it. :love: