FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Grand Final

Reaction score
Gran final.png

The event, where Argentina and France will compete for the trophy, will be held on Sunday, December 18 at the Lusail Stadium in Qatar. Two favorite teams will give everything for everything to take the World Cup. Argentina reached the World Cup final after thrashing Croatia 3-0 with a great performance by Lionel Messi, who scored 1 goal and gave 1 assist, the other 2 goals were made by Julián Álvarez. Both players are the top scorers of the "Albiceleste".
On the other hand, France defeated Morocco 2-0 and will play their second consecutive final. It is important to note that, against the African team, the "Gauls" finished for the first time in the World Cup without scoring goals.

This will be an exciting duel that will have as its main attraction the duel between Messi and Mbappe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My congratulations to Argentina, the world cup stayed in America bravo! It was a phenomenal match that was lived today, December 18, 2022 and the best game of this World Cup was this: Argentina vs France, the French team made Argentina suffer when the 90 minutes were over tying the game 2-2 that took the match to extra time where Messi tiebreaker the game scoring the third goal, but then France also scored his third penalty goal from Mbappe; tying the game again taking this match to penalties, It was there that this exciting match was defined 4-2 was defined in the penalty shootout taking Argentina the World Cup.

Congratulations also to France and Croatia, two football teams that also lived up to this World Cup! taking second and third place in the World Cup!👏

My congratulations to FIFA and host Qatar! They did an excellent job, the whole closing of this event was beautiful! Here I leave images of the new world champion and the video of the song of the Qatar 2022 World Cup!👏

Messi besando la copa.png

FIFA.png

Last edited:
Most awaited Soccer match of 2022 is here and will be starting in some time. And yes, its Final of the FIFA Cup 2022 between Argentina and France.
This is going to be a high tension match as both teams are favorite to win this cup. I am sure three countries - Qatar, Argentina & France would be lit up today and streets would be empty as everybody would be glued for those couple of hours during the match.

Interesting Fact - A global apparel giant, for long a football and FIFA partner announces that all their Messi shirts have been sold out worldwide.
The last time France & Argentina met at the last 16 of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. There were 7 goals, 8 cards & France defeated Argentina 4-3. Will history repeat itself or will we see Argentina clinch the cup this time.

Head to head Argentina is leading by 6-3 in 12 games and 3 were draw matches. But final pressure is different and even Argentina has won more matches but will not be an easy win for them this time. Aregentina has won 2 out of the 5 world cup till now. Will it be 3rd for them, only time will tell it.

Betting Stats are follows -

Who will win?
Argentina - 1.9
France - 1.99

1st Goal by which Team
Argentina - 2.03
France - 2.1
Draw - 9

Both Team will score
Yes - 1.95
No - 1.89

Will there be Overtime?
Yes - 3.1
No - 1.38

Will there be Penalty Shootout?
Yes - 5.5
No - 1.15

1671368711461.png

My belated congratulations to Argentina for their historic victory in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Grand Final! It's been a year since that phenomenal match, and it still feels like it happened yesterday. What an epic showdown it was between Argentina and France!
I remember how the game went down to the wire, with Argentina and France giving their all on the field. The 90 minutes ended in a thrilling 2-2 draw, and then it went into extra time. Lionel Messi's magical goal that broke the tie and Mbappe's brilliant response with a penalty goal added to the excitement.
Now when they won, they will have access to the biggest football sponsors in the world. I smell really big money there.

A heartfelt thank you for bringing SportTicketsOffice.com to my attention! As I explore their website further, I'm drawn to the option of purchasing EURO 2024 match tickets any team tickets. The flexibility to support different nations throughout the tournament is immensely appealing. It's a testament to the inclusivity of the platform, accommodating fans regardless of their allegiance. I look forward to immersing myself in the electrifying atmosphere of the EURO 2024 matches and witnessing the passion of supporters from around the globe.