Closed CHRISTMAS GREETINGS - 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - 0.0052BTC PRIZEPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
CHRISTMAS GREETINGS.jpg

Today we mark the 2nd day of our '12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS' contests. And today, we are challenging you not in any of the Windice games but to show off your creativity.
We want you , Dear Windicers , to celebrate it in style and congratulate Windice and each other with the coming holiday and receive nice bonus in the process.
To participate in our 12 DAYS of CHRISTMAS event you have to:
  • Create a congratulation/greetings ( can be a post card , a meme , a video a poem or a drawing , or anything made by you - please , no internet copy pastes ) to a person who is registered at Windice.
  • Tag the person/people who you want to congratulate or greet. (or Windice)
  • 1 valid entry per person.
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed.
  • You need to get 5 or more forum posts.

NOTE:

The more creative your entry is, the higher the chance to get a reward from the prizepool.

πŸ† PRIZES FOR TOP 5 πŸ†

πŸ₯‡1st place: 0.0018 btc
πŸ₯ˆ2nd place: 0.0015 btc
πŸ₯‰3nd place 0.0013 btc
4th place: 0.0003 btc
5th place: 0.0003 btc

OTHER PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSOLATION PRIZE OF 500 WINCOINS EACH.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Contest ends Monday, 25th of December 19:00 UTC
prizes will be distributed next day, 26th of December.

Last edited:
On the day where stars shine bright,
Merry Christmas, warmth in the heart so light.
Snow falls, fluffy and white,
With love in the air, everything feels right.
Under the tree, lights are sparkling,
Old dreams come true, quietly marking.
Family together, around the candle's glow,
Happiness in every magic of the night's show.
Gifts, like little miracles appear,
Joy boundless, in the heart sincere.
Merry Christmas, let it be joyful,
With love in this enchanting moment so blissful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    585.7 KB · Views: 68
Wishing you a joyful and festive Christmas season! May it be filled with warmth, love, and memorable moments shared with family and friends.Marry Christmas is my favorite and beautiful day which I am eagerly waiting for. I have a lot of fun. I decorate a treeπŸŽ„πŸŽ„ with colorful lightsπŸŽ†πŸŽ† on Marry Christmas.(y)

Attachments

• Red & White Simple Merry Christmas Instagram Story_20231219_183650_0000.jpg
    Red & White Simple Merry Christmas Instagram Story_20231219_183650_0000.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Green and Gold Modern Illustrative Art Christmas Gift Card_20231215_194601_0000.png
    Green and Gold Modern Illustrative Art Christmas Gift Card_20231215_194601_0000.png
    399.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Christmas is celebrated every year on December 25. The festival marks the celebration of the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is worshipped as the Messiah of God in Christian Mythology. Hence, his birthday is one of the most joyous ceremonies amongst Christians.
IMG_20231216_001309.jpg

Last edited:
πŸ’« WINDICE FAMILY πŸ’«

Amidst the carols and the Christmas cheer,
Noel arrives, spreading joy far and near.
Nestled by warmth, in love's gentle embrace,
Iluminate your days with peace and grace.
Every moment wrapped in festive delight,

πŸŽ„May your holiday be merry, sparkling bright. Wishing you warmth and love ❀️,In this season of delight,Spread kindness like a dove,May your days be merry and bright 🌟

🌟 REMEMBER🌟
santa-grinch.png

Whit Love : DeirisC ❀️

ΠŸΠΎΠ·Π΄Ρ€Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽ Π²Π΅Π½Π΄ΠΈΠ³ΠΎ с РоТдСством ΠΈ всСх ΠΌΠΎΠΈΡ… Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ·Π΅ΠΉ виндайса. kryakrya, Liliya533, azzaor, Xoxol17, Anna1988, Anuta38, shark106, Zoia777.
1702748381308.png

Advance Merry Christmas to all Windice Family specially to my favorite mod @helena214... I really have a great time spending with all of you, when i open my Windice and start chatting with you all, so i feel so good and i feel relaxed so as an Artist i have painted Santa Claus for all of you with gift boxes of Bitcoin inside...πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Merry Christmas to Windice Family once again

Have a look, How i painted this Painting, video linkπŸ‘‡πŸΌ in below

Attachments

• IMG_20231217_194445107.jpg
    IMG_20231217_194445107.jpg
    735.2 KB · Views: 72
  • CamScanner 12-18-2023 02.29.jpg
    CamScanner 12-18-2023 02.29.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
РоТдСство Ρƒ нас Π·Π°Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ, ΠΏΡ€Π°Π·Π΄Π½ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ всС Новый Π“ΠΎΠ΄!
НС понят ΠΈΠΌ ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΡ‹ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΠΈ ΠΊ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ это Π²Π΅Π΄Ρ‘Ρ‚!

View attachment 9499

Today we mark the 2nd day of our '12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS' contests. And today, we are challenging you not in any of the Windice games but to show off your creativity.
We want you , Dear Windicers , to celebrate it in style and congratulate Windice and each other with the coming holiday and receive nice bonus in the process.
To participate in our 12 DAYS of CHRISTMAS event you have to:
  • Create a congratulation/greetings ( can be a post card , a meme , a video a poem or a drawing , or anything made by you - please , no internet copy pastes ) to a person who is registered at Windice.
  • Tag the person/people who you want to congratulate or greet. (or Windice)
  • 1 valid entry per person.
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed.
  • You need to get 5 or more forum posts.

NOTE:

The more creative your entry is, the higher the chance to get a reward from the prizepool.

πŸ† PRIZES FOR TOP 5 πŸ†

πŸ₯‡1st place: 0.0018 btc
πŸ₯ˆ2nd place: 0.0015 btc
πŸ₯‰3nd place 0.0013 btc
4th place: 0.0003 btc
5th place: 0.0003 btc

OTHER PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSOLATION PRIZE OF 500 WINCOINS EACH.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Contest ends Monday, 25th of December 19:00 UTC
prizes will be distributed next day, 26th of December.

generated_video_0fac81239d7211ee9eb92656ee3db587.mp4 (1).jpgΠ‘ РоТдСством, Windice! Π–Π΅Π»Π°ΡŽ Ρ‚Π΅Π±Π΅ всСго самого Π½Π°ΠΈΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠ΅Π³ΠΎ Π² этот прСкрасный ΠΏΡ€Π°Π·Π΄Π½ΠΈΠΊ! ΠŸΡƒΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅Π½ Ρ€Π°Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΈ ΡΡ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒΠ΅ΠΌ, Π° Ρ‚Π²ΠΎΠΈ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ ТСлания ΠΎΠ±ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ сбудутся! Бчастливого РоТдСства!

Π‘ РоТдСством, Windice! Π–Π΅Π»Π°ΡŽ Ρ‚Π΅Π±Π΅ всСго самого Π½Π°ΠΈΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠ΅Π³ΠΎ Π² этот прСкрасный ΠΏΡ€Π°Π·Π΄Π½ΠΈΠΊ! ΠŸΡƒΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅Π½ Ρ€Π°Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΈ ΡΡ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒΠ΅ΠΌ, Π° Ρ‚Π²ΠΎΠΈ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ ТСлания ΠΎΠ±ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ сбудутся! Бчастливого РоТдСства!

Attachments

• generated_video_0fac81239d7211ee9eb92656ee3db587.mp4 (1).jpg
    generated_video_0fac81239d7211ee9eb92656ee3db587.mp4 (1).jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 46
  1. Happy merry Christmas all Windice family
    images (2).jpeg
    Marry Christmas is our favorite and beautiful day in the year and in month December which we are eagerly waiting for. We have a lot of fun And on this day we all come together in one place and share in each other's happiness And they cook delicious meals at home, which they all sit together and eat together delicious foods and We decorate a treeπŸŽ„πŸŽ„ with colorful lightsπŸŽ†πŸŽ† on Marry Christmas. We wait for the Santa clauseπŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„and then we are given very beautiful gifts🎁🎁 of people s we do too much fun and happiness in the Christmas, so we are waiting a lot for December 25. From the bottom of my heart ❀️, I wish you all a very happy😊☺️.Windice family and mod and admin from the bottom of my heart ❀️ happy merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸŽ²πŸŽ²

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Merry Christmas, happy holidays! On this wonderful, bright day, I would like to wish everyone peace, kindness, love, prosperity and true boundless happiness. I wish you to be wrapped in the care of your loved ones and give them even more in return. Believe that God is always there and protects you from all bad things. And don't forget to thank him for everything you have and will have. Merry Christmas!
result.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.