CharorowtzXD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you do good
    Karma strikes back in the very sweet way possible.
    But when you do bad,
    Expect karma will strike back at you in a very unexpected, hurtful way possible.
    Worst, it will strike back not just once but million times 😂
    Im not rich & I dnt try to be
    but question is, can u even try to do better than me?
    im proud to say, never been a beggar & a violator.
    How bout u?

u dn't know who I am
    u dn't what I do.
    u dn't have any idea what kind of world I'm livin in too
    So be respectful enough & think many times before u try using ur foul thoughts.
    Be sensitive.
    Happy APRIL FOOL's month everyone.
    Another month
    another challenges to face
    another opportunities to grab
    another blessings to receive
    And another fun memories to build, celebrate and cherish. 😍
    “Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect -and I don’t live to be- but before you start pointing fingers… make sure you hands are clean!”

~ Bob Marley
    “When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.”

~ Louis Nizer
    When your momma tells you daughters should be the one to get more support and be properly taken good care of cus theyre more vulnerable and weaker but jst now she'll tell u to be more understanding and giving cuz u are luckier than your brothers bla bla bla..... 🤧🤒😭
    Reactions: DynamiCam
    MandyCalmDown
    MandyCalmDown
    Tell your momma it’s 2022.
    Dwafnoy135
    Dwafnoy135
    Hey your mother sounds like she really loves you. She honestly sounds like she has wisdom you should embrace random people come and go and their love is conditional but a mother’s love and hopes for you is something that will never change unconditionally looking for better for you

Stay awesome
    Funny how people around you take advantage of you yet someone just always tells you to be more understanding. That seems too unfair do you guys think????
    Dwafnoy135
    Dwafnoy135
    Not Putting yourself in a situation to be took advantage of is a key for not being took advantage of if you see it seems like it’s going to be a issue for you be honest and stand on your decision this world is full of parasites that feed on peoples negative energy

Stay awesome 😎
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…