Unluckybolte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "To the most, death is the last destination, and to the rest, immortality after death is last!" .... Immortal people are those who keep behind an art that makes their names forever recall!
    I read a book "The yellow Rain by Julio" it just appealed to all senses of mine. However, it related the happenings that we are facing right now, "Colonialism" as a results I loved reading it :)
    Simplicity, in writing, means much a wider path to transport writer's real meaning to his words to the readers.... Be simple and clear while writing :)
    The author of the book "The Silent Patient" says rightly, "Trust, when lost, it never recovers."

Be focused what are you doing, whether it is breaking a trust or not!
    Everyone has favorite quotations, same I have one of my favorites! That is "Happiness is a choice, choose it everyday." Allusion.... Nothing more but this quotation does always appeal to my happy senses :)
    Please note that! You are not ignoring someone! The worst feeling is when one knowingly ignores you :) be positive
    Happy Eid to All of you in advance. Forgive every mistake, little or big, I did :) grateful to everyone for being here :)
    What else than always being happy, as it awakes the happy faces of others too :) Good morning and be positive:)
    What exists in us is all we ourselves :)
    deleted-vz7l6z
    deleted-vz7l6z
    yep exactly so and i agree too can u explain bit more 🥴
    🥴
    meyzee
    meyzee
    But what if we don't know ourselves wholly? Then are we barely existing?
    Unluckybolte
    Unluckybolte
    Everyone knows themselves... They just need to step in silence for knowing themselves better :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…