Recent content by Unluckybolte

  1. Unluckybolte

    Bilibili Goes Global: China's YouTube With 376M Users Wants YOU!

    It will not go globally viral as YouTube has covered the extended range of the world in film showcasing industries digitally! But let's hope your plans work
  2. Unluckybolte

    Recent Ups of Crypto

    Recent Ups of Crypto What is Crypto? Crypto means cryptocurrency. It is digital money. You cannot hold it in your hand like a coin or a note. It lives on a computer network instead. Nobody controls it from one single office or bank. It moves through a systematic process known in the crytpo...
  3. Unluckybolte

    I Think Therefore I'm

    I Think Therefore I'm "I think, therefore I am." These words were said by a man named René Descartes, a philosopher from France, many years ago. Simple words, but they hold something very deep inside them. He was saying, in the middle of doubting everything else in the world, one thing he...
  4. Unluckybolte

    Love and Deception

    Love and Deception PS: Beta (parents use to call Beta in Urdu language that means "child" and "dear") and Ammi (refer to "Mother" in Urdu} Zara had three thousand followers, a phone full of chat messages, and still, most nights, she felt completely alone. She scrolled through her contacts one...
  5. Unluckybolte

    Closed 130x PLINKO PAIR - WEEKLY RANKED CONTEST

    a942c83f-a8db-407b-8586-98cf14c58e71 9bcf3b73-8e49-49e3-b324-ff73b2beda55 16ff0c82-309d-4304-81ee-2f490a8727c0 9ae2165d-1c8a-4558-86c8-fb2549db2d37 84de9d6c-c3f3-400e-8772-5042821eb386 b23986ef-749b-44b6-a046-d07f9e8dfc73 4f5802fb-41b3-4ebd-8f84-000e54e8555d...
  6. Unluckybolte

    What is the real happiness 😊

    Obsession with self would sideline every other happiness that is temporary and most probably self created for pushing life's cycle ahead through steps. Good piece! 👍 "Happiness is a choice, choose it everyday"
  7. Unluckybolte

    19th of September, yeeeh my BIRTHDAY 🎂 🎊 ! I NEED YOUR GOOD PRAYERS 💝

    19th of September, yeeeh my BIRTHDAY 🎂 🎊 ! I NEED YOUR GOOD PRAYERS 💝
  8. Unluckybolte

    El puente invisible entre corazones

    I don't understand why you posted your post in another language!!
  9. Unluckybolte

    Closed TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY CHALLENGE ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    6262bc42-3bd1-424b-8144-0be834a6c3ef 5d1ce860-16d1-41fe-b5ea-5be155f31651 129c8403-88bc-4af4-b302-73f5882d97c7 f61da659-b4c3-4b8d-a66e-1d2f93ba3d7b 1da05b60-04f7-4bcc-b26c-6a4278751188 d9f420f5-0f70-4fa9-8316-4f6584642d3a 3f98d79d-bd63-467e-87e6-6e402125676c...
  10. Unluckybolte

    Skills and Hard-work

    Skills and Hard-work How do you take it on when somebody tells, “I need to learn more skills!” It is more than just a statement! Skills are actually the inner ability that are crafted to its perfect form and utilized for specific purposes! An author that you have read might have not thought...
  11. Unluckybolte

    Closed THE SEVEN DRAGON RELICS - WEEKLY CONTEST - 125 USDT PRIZE POOL

    40913051-05c6-4bc8-84f7-029f8cac380a 77a559b5-7229-45ff-b74e-61699e409e61 fc52b8a4-b528-4443-9554-a0359e99deaf 3f170357-8ae9-4658-871b-c727b0166a2c 673bcf6d-3ac2-4fc2-b27b-77e2cabd2566 8a33ff95-859c-4ebb-93ab-da575187f753 84cd5b13-a48b-46db-89c0-ea04e6a4a552...
  12. Unluckybolte

    Whenever you are trying to be truly loyal to a person, just never question him/her about his/her...

    Whenever you are trying to be truly loyal to a person, just never question him/her about his/her secrets! If the person feels loyalty in you, he/she will automatically reveal everything 💖
  13. Unluckybolte

    La música como parte de nuestra historia

    Music through historically has developed to be an integrated part of human life and evolved to make it more even a basic need these days! Without music life feels boring
  14. Unluckybolte

    Ver la gente perder

    Yep, sometimes people's behavior make people lose everything! It is worth mentioning that they departure will become a reason to stay strong and observant, as nobody knows who had what kind of plans before departing
  15. Unluckybolte

    How to withdrawal & Deposit in xrp crypto

    Oh nice explanation Alex, that requires a lot of efforts to construct such a post! Yep, Depositing in XRP is a little tough because people messed up with destination tag which is a compulsory requirement!
Top