Party: All Baloch Members of Windice

What a great time this post captures. I did not realize this many members are so close together. It is awesome being able to celebrate together and, more importantly, in person. Congratulations again for all the wins, it truly is a treasure being able to share it with not just your online community but the ones at home. Cheers everyone, hope many more come your way.
Yeah hoping the same to continue our unity ahead :) 😀

Had just an amazing day with my fellows, the party was amazing because of our way of living and meeting one and another! Love you all, be happy and winning same ❤️

Had just an amazing day with my fellows, the party was amazing because of our way of living and meeting one and another! Love you all, be happy and winning same ❤️
The party I hope was the best for you all!! In hopes to be the part of another party with you all

nice to see you guys gathered together to celebrate over the success of each other. And hope to see ya'll Balochi members finally gathered and celebrating in one picture :)

nice to see you guys gathered together to celebrate over the success of each other. And hope to see ya'll Balochi members finally gathered and celebrating in one picture :)
Grateful for your amazing words :) 😇 we better be known by (Baloch Members) because Balochi is our language not the national identity :) and here are just half or even less Baloch members in the pic hahaha ! I missed it haha 😂