Party: All Baloch Members of Windice

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score

Hello all, how are you doing? Hope everything is smoothly running, including high wins in the gambling :) As you know, I'm Unluckybolte here with a new thread! This one might be a little more unique, because it holds not only words, but emotions, a culture, a gathering, a party and a community within just Windice. After a successful and a little big payout of lala @Essa123 including the payouts of lala @zahid786 and @Cris07 some of the Baloch Members, specifying by some, because not all live together, but they 11 and even more are in the same local area of their city, have gathered culturally and had a dinner as a party! There is a picture attached of all of them in one frame! I specified everyone by their windice usernames, sorry for the emojis haha 🀣🀣 you all may understand hahaha 🀣 :)

20230508_225459.jpg

The picture contains a Total of 10 Baloch Members and @William13 is the photographer for this pic haha ! So mean a total number of 11 Baloch Members of this amazing platform "Windice" have gathered and celebrated their successful payouts within these 2 days.

This is never just a gathering, it speaks of the unity, cultural norms and values and respect for each other. They all get together not only to celebrate one's happiness, but in times of hardship they stand united, that is the Beauty of Baloch Culture πŸ’• proud to be a Baloch πŸ’•...

The small party of Karahi and Rabetha (Special white pickle made at home) and cold drinks brought the view of everyone's dream. Dream of a good meeting!

IMG-20230508-WA0064.jpg

They prefer sitting on the ground than adjusting near tables, it shows how much they love to sit closure to each other and follow their culture 😁

They wanted just a sit-up with each other and enjoy their wins together. You know Baloch have been known for their unity, and these small events strengthen their beliefs that they still live under the shadow of the culture "Baloch".

However, we can find people from different cultural backgrounds, Portuguese, Russian, Indian, Pakistani, English, African,, but most in the windice community are Baloch. To note, all Baloch Members are wonderful and friendly users within the community of Windice and they do respect every culture within the windice as well as in their own real life!

To wind up, Their uniqueness, kindness and love for their culture is worth respectful! Baloch Members, are the reason for the brightest interface of Windice's chats. We can find them interacting with everyone as if they are childhood friends. We hold happiness for ourselves and for others too! You can witness this by seeing the picture, grouped one, of the party, their unique way of sitting, sharing and having fun 😊!

love and respect for all Baloch Members and let's shine the Windice :) πŸ’•
The party had shown the greatness of Lala Essa123, Lala Zahid and Cris07, but not only them, each wants the same celebration after getting good payouts from windice. Because it makes the day memorable forever!

Great party from lala essa123 , i really enjoyed , hope the next party will be soon , maybe bigger then it.... , Thank unlucky bro, for posting it , hope next time you will be with us.... ❀️

Grupo: Todos os membros Baloch de Windice

OlΓ‘ a todos, como vΓ£o vocΓͺs? Espero que tudo corra bem, incluindo altas vitΓ³rias no jogo :) Como vocΓͺ sabe, sou Unluckybolte aqui com um novo tΓ³pico! Este pode ser um pouco mais ΓΊnico, porque contΓ©m nΓ£o apenas palavras, mas emoçáes, uma cultura, uma reuniΓ£o, uma festa e uma comunidade dentro de apenas Windice. ApΓ³s um pagamento bem-sucedido e um pouco grande de lala @Essa123, incluindo os pagamentos de lala @zahid786 e @Cris07alguns dos Membros Baloch, especificando por alguns, porque nem todos moram juntos, mas eles 11 e ainda mais estΓ£o no mesmo local de sua cidade, se reuniram culturalmente e jantaram como uma festa! HΓ‘ uma foto anexada de todos eles em um quadro! Especifiquei todos por seus nomes de usuΓ‘rio windice, desculpe pelos emojis haha 🀣🀣 todos vocΓͺs devem entender hahaha 🀣:)

View attachment 8997
A imagem contΓ©m um total de 10 membros Baloch e @William13 Γ© o fotΓ³grafo desta foto haha! Portanto, um total de 11 membros Baloch desta incrΓ­vel plataforma "Windice" se reuniram e comemoraram seus pagamentos bem-sucedidos nesses 2 dias.

Isso nunca Γ© apenas uma reuniΓ£o, fala da unidade, normas e valores culturais e respeito uns pelos outros. Todos eles se reΓΊnem nΓ£o apenas para celebrar a felicidade de alguΓ©m, mas em tempos de dificuldade eles permanecem unidos, essa Γ© a Beleza da Cultura Baloch πŸ’• orgulho de ser um Baloch πŸ’•...

A festinha de Karahi e Rabetha (Picles branco especial feito em casa) e as bebidas geladas trouxeram a visΓ£o do sonho de todos. Sonhe com um bom encontro!

View attachment 8998
Eles preferem sentar no chão do que sentar perto das mesas, isso mostra o quanto eles adoram sentar perto um do outro e seguir sua cultura 😁

Eles queriam apenas sentar um com o outro e aproveitar suas vitΓ³rias juntos. VocΓͺ sabe que os Baloch sΓ£o conhecidos por sua uniΓ£o, e esses pequenos eventos fortalecem suas crenΓ§as de que ainda vivem sob a sombra da cultura "Baloch".

No entanto, podemos encontrar pessoas de diferentes origens culturais, portugueses, russos, indianos, paquistaneses, ingleses, africanos, mas a maioria na comunidade Windice sΓ£o Baloch. Para observar, todos os membros do Baloch sΓ£o usuΓ‘rios maravilhosos e amigΓ‘veis dentro da comunidade de Windice e respeitam todas as culturas dentro do Windice, bem como em sua prΓ³pria vida real!

Para encerrar, vale a pena respeitar sua singularidade, bondade e amor por sua cultura! Membros Baloch, são a razão da interface mais brilhante dos chats do Windice. Podemos encontrÑ-los interagindo com todos como se fossem amigos de infÒncia. Nós mantemos a felicidade para nós e para os outros também! Podem testemunhar isso ao verem a fotografia, agrupada, da festa, a sua forma única de sentar, partilhar e divertir 😊!

amor e respeito por todos os membros do Baloch e vamos brilhar o Windice :) πŸ’•
A festa mostrou a grandeza de Lala Essa123, Lala Zahid e Cris07, mas não só eles, cada um quer a mesma comemoração depois de receber bons pagamentos de windice. Porque torna o dia memorÑvel para sempre!
Uma verdadeira amizade nΓ£o se acaba em tempos de adversidades. Muito pelo contrΓ‘rio, se fortalece.

What a beautiful feast, it's even more beautiful to be surrounded by friends, it's so good when we find friends who become brothers, congratulations friends and success always.

What a beautiful feast, it's even more beautiful to be surrounded by friends, it's so good when we find friends who become brothers, congratulations friends and success always.
Grateful for your appreciation to our bondings :)

Hello all, how are you doing? Hope everything is smoothly running, including high wins in the gambling :) As you know, I'm Unluckybolte here with a new thread! This one might be a little more unique, because it holds not only words, but emotions, a culture, a gathering, a party and a community within just Windice. After a successful and a little big payout of lala @Essa123 including the payouts of lala @zahid786 and @Cris07 some of the Baloch Members, specifying by some, because not all live together, but they 11 and even more are in the same local area of their city, have gathered culturally and had a dinner as a party! There is a picture attached of all of them in one frame! I specified everyone by their windice usernames, sorry for the emojis haha 🀣🀣 you all may understand hahaha 🀣 :)

View attachment 8997
The picture contains a Total of 10 Baloch Members and @William13 is the photographer for this pic haha ! So mean a total number of 11 Baloch Members of this amazing platform "Windice" have gathered and celebrated their successful payouts within these 2 days.

This is never just a gathering, it speaks of the unity, cultural norms and values and respect for each other. They all get together not only to celebrate one's happiness, but in times of hardship they stand united, that is the Beauty of Baloch Culture πŸ’• proud to be a Baloch πŸ’•...

The small party of Karahi and Rabetha (Special white pickle made at home) and cold drinks brought the view of everyone's dream. Dream of a good meeting!

View attachment 8998
They prefer sitting on the ground than adjusting near tables, it shows how much they love to sit closure to each other and follow their culture 😁

They wanted just a sit-up with each other and enjoy their wins together. You know Baloch have been known for their unity, and these small events strengthen their beliefs that they still live under the shadow of the culture "Baloch".

However, we can find people from different cultural backgrounds, Portuguese, Russian, Indian, Pakistani, English, African,, but most in the windice community are Baloch. To note, all Baloch Members are wonderful and friendly users within the community of Windice and they do respect every culture within the windice as well as in their own real life!

To wind up, Their uniqueness, kindness and love for their culture is worth respectful! Baloch Members, are the reason for the brightest interface of Windice's chats. We can find them interacting with everyone as if they are childhood friends. We hold happiness for ourselves and for others too! You can witness this by seeing the picture, grouped one, of the party, their unique way of sitting, sharing and having fun 😊!

love and respect for all Baloch Members and let's shine the Windice :) πŸ’•
The party had shown the greatness of Lala Essa123, Lala Zahid and Cris07, but not only them, each wants the same celebration after getting good payouts from windice. Because it makes the day memorable forever!
Hello to all Baloch members of Windice!
It's a beautiful and admirable meeting of Windice's Baloch members. You got together to celebrate some recent payments, and it was a unique and special event.

It's amazing to see how these friendships not only celebrate each other's successes, but also stick together through difficult times. Baloch culture is truly beautiful, and it's wonderful to see how you friends embrace and honor it.

It's also reassuring to know that Windice is a diverse community with members from different backgrounds and cultures, but everyone shows respect and kindness to one another. The Baloch members are truly a shining example of this.

Glad to see you had fun and created unforgettable memories. Congratulations to everyone who made successful payments on Windice. This is just one of many more moments to come.
Success to all! :cool:
by: TerryBogard

Last edited:
It's a beautiful and admirable meeting of Windice's Baloch members. You got together to celebrate some recent payments, and it was a unique and special event. It's amazing to see how these friendships not only celebrate each other's successes, but also stick together through difficult times. Baloch culture is truly beautiful, and it's wonderful to see how you friends embrace and honor it. It's also reassuring to know that Windice is a diverse community with members from different backgrounds and cultures, but everyone shows respect and kindness to one another. The Baloch members are truly a shining example of this. Glad to see you had fun and created unforgettable memories. Congratulations to everyone who made successful payments on Windice. This is just one of many more moments to come. Success to all!:cool:
The words will always be the source of encouragement Terry sir ❀️❀️ love and respect for your appreciation to us and our culture πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

While I have never had the opportunity to visit a Baloch community in person, I am privileged to virtually meet some amazing people who share the Baloch culture. And even from a distance, it's easy to see the value the Baloch place on friendship.

Indeed, the Baloch friendship is one of the deepest and most enduring I have ever encountered, even virtually. Not only do they value each other's company, but they are always ready to lean on each other in times of need.

Furthermore, Baloch friendship is characterized by values such as trust, respect and honesty, which are so important in our personal relationships. It's a connection that transcends cultural and geographic barriers and builds bridges between people.

I am really happy to have met such special people virtually, and I am happy to see that the Baloch friendship is so strong even from a distance. It's a powerful reminder that true friendship is one of the most valuable things we can have in our lives, regardless of where we are or where our friends are.

I don't know everyone, but the ones I do know have always been very kind to me. :)

but stay green ;)

While I have never had the opportunity to visit a Baloch community in person, I am privileged to virtually meet some amazing people who share the Baloch culture. And even from a distance, it's easy to see the value the Baloch place on friendship.

Indeed, the Baloch friendship is one of the deepest and most enduring I have ever encountered, even virtually. Not only do they value each other's company, but they are always ready to lean on each other in times of need.

Furthermore, Baloch friendship is characterized by values such as trust, respect and honesty, which are so important in our personal relationships. It's a connection that transcends cultural and geographic barriers and builds bridges between people.

I am really happy to have met such special people virtually, and I am happy to see that the Baloch friendship is so strong even from a distance. It's a powerful reminder that true friendship is one of the most valuable things we can have in our lives, regardless of where we are or where our friends are.

I don't know everyone, but the ones I do know have always been very kind to me. :)

but stay green ;)
Your words have modified us more even! :) A kinda love and respect for you and for your beautiful descriptive appreciation to our culture πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

but stay green ;)
Its all about respect and love ❀️ thanks πŸ™

It's a beautiful and admirable meeting of Windice's Baloch members. You got together to celebrate some recent payments, and it was a unique and special event. It's amazing to see how these friendships not only celebrate each other's successes, but also stick together through difficult times. Baloch culture is truly beautiful, and it's wonderful to see how you friends embrace and honor it. It's also reassuring to know that Windice is a diverse community with members from different backgrounds and cultures, but everyone shows respect and kindness to one another. The Baloch members are truly a shining example of this. Glad to see you had fun and created unforgettable memories. Congratulations to everyone who made successful payments on Windice. This is just one of many more moments to come. Success to all!:cool:
Thanks sir πŸ™

What a great time this post captures. I did not realize this many members are so close together. It is awesome being able to celebrate together and, more importantly, in person. Congratulations again for all the wins, it truly is a treasure being able to share it with not just your online community but the ones at home. Cheers everyone, hope many more come your way.