Winning excitements and encouragements

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Greetings to all, I wish all is well with you.
I'm going to talk about how my day started that day.

When I got up on March 2, 2024, I went to check on my phone. after which I noticed three missed calls from unidentified numbers. I then turned on my mobile internet and found I had a lot of notifications on my screen, but I didn't reply to them all.
When I visited What's App, I noticed one group chat new messages notification with a green highlights circle, despite having three missed calls. together with a friend chat notice for new messages.
I opened my friend's conversation first, and something was posted in my native tongue that said to be (You can now transfer money for a Netflix package as you have more than $100.)
Which dollar are you talking about ? I have to pay for just mine, not yours, I answered.
"For excitement of Poster of the Month in Windice," he said.
I rushed straight to the See group chat and saw numerous congrats from friends.
User @zahid786 had posted a screenshot in the group showing that Dewayne had won the month's poster contest!
After that, I merely replied, haha goodmorning thanks.
Then, a few friends stated, "We need a party now.
All right, we'll talk about it and make a decision. I said.
You should know that I was extremely happy to win the Windice poster of the month contest for the first time.
Despite the fact that, in my excitement, I ignored three calls from unknown numbers.
Then I realized that I had received three missed calls, so I called that number. It was the user @BadLuckKing, who had wanted to surprise me with the call earlier. after which we spoke and hung up.
These were merely the windice poster of the month's early excitements.

After that, Williams13 and I got together and he asked me some questions!

Williams13 enquired, "How did you feel following the news that you were the winner?
In response, Dewayne said, "It was crazy cheerful early in the morning with such lovely news!"
Williams13 inquired: How much is this amount in PKR, and what will you do with it?
Dewayne replied, saying that the entire amount of 0.0025 bitcoin is currently worth about 140 dollars (about PKR 40k). I shall be spending these funds in a new way going forward.
Williams13 asked: How will this amount assist you in any way at all?
Dewayne answered, "This amount is very helpful for me. I'll use it to pay some bills for gas and electricity, have some fun with friends, and shopping for the upcoming Eid festival."
Williams13 stated: "You know what, some of the older Windice players plan to pick up where they left off when they heard about your win here."
Dewayne answered, "Yes, you're correct, buddy. It did happen once. I remember a player named @likeaboss winning a large sum of money in Windice, and he rained here. I also remember my friend, username @jamal47, receiving rain on. so the total from his rain in Windice in PKR was 32k. He bought the phone by itself. Do you still remember him?
Williams13 replied, "Yes, buddy, @jamal47 is my friend," adding that "many of our friends joined Windice after him." I believe that such a large sum in our country is excessive, but if we tell others about it, anyone can participate.
Dewayne declared "Oh, word story reminded me of something!"These days, mod Anniegio is running an Instagram giveaway. I like to assume that this is only the start of the Instagram giveaway, but I'm not sure how long it will go. However, this is advantageous for each of the Windice community and us as well because we posted this contest on our Instagram story, which our friends can view, and interested individuals may also join.

IMG_20240303_225910.jpg

Dewayne ends his statement by saying, "We are happy with Windice Community."

wow.. congrats for your winning poster challenge. Cheers .. I see you're smiling face. :D

Greetings to all, I wish all is well with you.
I'm going to talk about how my day started that day.

When I got up on March 2, 2024, I went to check on my phone. after which I noticed three missed calls from unidentified numbers. I then turned on my mobile internet and found I had a lot of notifications on my screen, but I didn't reply to them all.
When I visited What's App, I noticed one group chat new messages notification with a green highlights circle, despite having three missed calls. together with a friend chat notice for new messages.
I opened my friend's conversation first, and something was posted in my native tongue that said to be (You can now transfer money for a Netflix package as you have more than $100.)
Which dollar are you talking about ? I have to pay for just mine, not yours, I answered.
"For excitement of Poster of the Month in Windice," he said.
I rushed straight to the See group chat and saw numerous congrats from friends.
User @zahid786 had posted a screenshot in the group showing that Dewayne had won the month's poster contest!
After that, I merely replied, haha goodmorning thanks.
Then, a few friends stated, "We need a party now.
All right, we'll talk about it and make a decision. I said.
You should know that I was extremely happy to win the Windice poster of the month contest for the first time.
Despite the fact that, in my excitement, I ignored three calls from unknown numbers.
Then I realized that I had received three missed calls, so I called that number. It was the user @BadLuckKing, who had wanted to surprise me with the call earlier. after which we spoke and hung up.
These were merely the windice poster of the month's early excitements.

After that, Williams13 and I got together and he asked me some questions!

Williams13 enquired, "How did you feel following the news that you were the winner?
In response, Dewayne said, "It was crazy cheerful early in the morning with such lovely news!"
Williams13 inquired: How much is this amount in PKR, and what will you do with it?
Dewayne replied, saying that the entire amount of 0.0025 bitcoin is currently worth about 140 dollars (about PKR 40k). I shall be spending these funds in a new way going forward.
Williams13 asked: How will this amount assist you in any way at all?
Dewayne answered, "This amount is very helpful for me. I'll use it to pay some bills for gas and electricity, have some fun with friends, and shopping for the upcoming Eid festival."
Williams13 stated: "You know what, some of the older Windice players plan to pick up where they left off when they heard about your win here."
Dewayne answered, "Yes, you're correct, buddy. It did happen once. I remember a player named @likeaboss winning a large sum of money in Windice, and he rained here. I also remember my friend, username @jamal47, receiving rain on. so the total from his rain in Windice in PKR was 32k. He bought the phone by itself. Do you still remember him?
Williams13 replied, "Yes, buddy, @jamal47 is my friend," adding that "many of our friends joined Windice after him." I believe that such a large sum in our country is excessive, but if we tell others about it, anyone can participate.
Dewayne declared "Oh, word story reminded me of something!"These days, mod Anniegio is running an Instagram giveaway. I like to assume that this is only the start of the Instagram giveaway, but I'm not sure how long it will go. However, this is advantageous for each of the Windice community and us as well because we posted this contest on our Instagram story, which our friends can view, and interested individuals may also join.

View attachment 9812

Dewayne ends his statement by saying, "We are happy with Windice Community."
Congrats for winning