Wincoin Daily contest september (NEW top 50)

Sv13rby

Reaction score
Explanation

A hot topic in chat is always the wincoin daily contest. People write about their wincoin balances, strategies, victories and losses but also about which place they are in the top 10 at that moment. A lot of users are fighting for the top positions in the daily contest each and every day. Some people do reach the top 10 a lot of times, others only go for place 1 or 2 to win one of the biggest doge prizes. I guess many wonder who is the best player in the wincoin daily contest and I decided to find the answer!

I do a research where I will check all wincoin daily contests in this year. For this period I write down all top 10 winners for each and every day and reward them with points based on their placement. A higher place in the top 10 means more points. For the conversion from place to points I used this table:

Place 110 points
Place 29 points
Place 38 points
Place 47 points
Place 56 points
Place 65 points
Place 74 points
Place 83 points
Place 92 points
Place 101 points

After I converted all placements to points I add up all points all players collected in this period to decide who is the best wincoin daily contest player in 2023 (so far). Because of this big amount of players I will not be able to post the total standing in this post. I will start by showing you the top 10 players of the daily wincoin contest in september and after that I will post the new top 50!

Top 10 september

September.png

A new player is rocking the top 10 in september: Marleo32! We also see a lot of recurring names of players who have been in the top 10 in a month before. Even Don718 is in the top 10 again for the 9th time in a row, amazing effort!

Total top 50 for the period January-September

top 50 sept.png

Also here I did a check when 2 players have the same total in points and the player with the most wins/2nd/3rd places got placed before another with the same total. All these players are marked with a *.

There is not much movement in the top 5 after september. Don718 still has a a comfortable lead to the other places. Worth to mention is that Essa123 took over 4th place from Princessfiona. It's a tought fight for the top 5 positions!

The highest mover this month is "Vitaliy1801" who climbed 18 places and is a newcomer in the top 50!

Last month there were 11 players in the top 50 which score points in all months. 6 of them failed to score points in september so there are only 6 names left that managed to gather points in all months: Don718, Along27, Tgueczr187, Omen87, Letsrollandplay and Conflictt. Consistency is key, keep up the good work!

After the leading position it seems that the fight for the top 10 is a close one. A lot of players are near the same amount of points and will have all possibilities to reach the final top 10. I wish everyone lots of luck with the last 3 months of this year and I look forward to see who will be the absolute best wincoin daily contest player of 2023!

If anybody who did not reach the top 50 wants to know their placement then feel free to ask me about your position because I have all information, it's just too much too post.