Wincoin Daily Contest - Restriction on new accounts created same day

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Windice has changed over time and is constantly aiming to make it more effective and efficient for users in terms of assistance, hunts, trivia, user participation in conversations, upgrades, and so on. Windice has always listened to its users and over time, has made adjustments in how it operates and how it can be better for users and in their best interests. This collaborative cooperation between Windice and users is critical for seamless and long-term operation of the long term journey.

Admin and Mod always keep tab of users who have recently created an account and are suddenly at the top of the Wincoin Daily Contest Winners. Seen them winning, and this doesn't go ignored by Mod/Admin, who remove them from the list whenever they detect any users attempting to create different user names in order to earn doge and be at the top of the leaderboard.

Any new user that creates an account on the current day without posting anything in the chat group ranks in the top 10 daily doge contest is questionable. How does a new user even know what Wincoin is and what are its benefits? Because all new users that chat constantly ask the same question: what is this coin called Wincoin, can it be exchanged for crypto, and does it have any value? However, checking their profile stats with 0 msgs, those new users winning appear to be doubtful, and it is extremely likely that the existing user makes a new account using VPN and plays it.

A few ideas for further reducing such incidents have recently come to me.

1) Can we have a minimum of one week or some period after account creation before new users can be part of the Wncoin daily leaderboard or something similar where they need to spend a specific amount of time here at Windice. Then only they can participate in the Daily Contest.

2) Only they should be on the leaderboard if they have at least one star under their username. If you're wondering what about individuals who don't have crypto, they can participate in various trivia or hunts where mods provide crypto as a reward. So they can play the hunts using Wncoin, and if they win the hunt, Mods at times give crypto reward too, which they can use to play different games, resulting in an easy 1 star. Also, many users do their crypto trivia too so they can participate and win that as well. This would also encourage users to make a deposit in Windice.

3) To participate in the daily contest for new users, they must have at least 200 messages. This would discourage people who establish accounts in the hopes of making it to the leaderboard without any efforts to chat in group. This should reduce some of those occurrences. If they do not want to chat later, that is acceptable because they have met the minimum one-time criteria.

4) A new user must wait at least 2 weeks or a month after registering to receive their payout; it cannot be immediate. This will simply give Admin/Mod some time to review the background and see if there are any users that are alts and made this account or so. Did they just make an account for that doge win and then no other activity for the rest of the month means something could be fishy. After that time period, payouts will be as instant for all as they are now.

The above proposals are only a few of possible solutions to such instances. I am sure Windice might already be working on something similar to deter such new suer activity/occurrences.

If you have any suggestions how it could be improved or made better, please share them in the comments section.

Windice has changed over time and is constantly aiming to make it more effective and efficient for users in terms of assistance, hunts, trivia, user participation in conversations, upgrades, and so on. Windice has always listened to its users and over time, has made adjustments in how it operates and how it can be better for users and in their best interests. This collaborative cooperation between Windice and users is critical for seamless and long-term operation of the long term journey.

Admin and Mod always keep tab of users who have recently created an account and are suddenly at the top of the Wincoin Daily Contest Winners. Seen them winning, and this doesn't go ignored by Mod/Admin, who remove them from the list whenever they detect any users attempting to create different user names in order to earn doge and be at the top of the leaderboard.

Any new user that creates an account on the current day without posting anything in the chat group ranks in the top 10 daily doge contest is questionable. How does a new user even know what Wincoin is and what are its benefits? Because all new users that chat constantly ask the same question: what is this coin called Wincoin, can it be exchanged for crypto, and does it have any value? However, checking their profile stats with 0 msgs, those new users winning appear to be doubtful, and it is extremely likely that the existing user makes a new account using VPN and plays it.

A few ideas for further reducing such incidents have recently come to me.

1) Can we have a minimum of one week or some period after account creation before new users can be part of the Wncoin daily leaderboard or something similar where they need to spend a specific amount of time here at Windice. Then only they can participate in the Daily Contest.

2) Only they should be on the leaderboard if they have at least one star under their username. If you're wondering what about individuals who don't have crypto, they can participate in various trivia or hunts where mods provide crypto as a reward. So they can play the hunts using Wncoin, and if they win the hunt, Mods at times give crypto reward too, which they can use to play different games, resulting in an easy 1 star. Also, many users do their crypto trivia too so they can participate and win that as well. This would also encourage users to make a deposit in Windice.

3) To participate in the daily contest for new users, they must have at least 200 messages. This would discourage people who establish accounts in the hopes of making it to the leaderboard without any efforts to chat in group. This should reduce some of those occurrences. If they do not want to chat later, that is acceptable because they have met the minimum one-time criteria.

4) A new user must wait at least 2 weeks or a month after registering to receive their payout; it cannot be immediate. This will simply give Admin/Mod some time to review the background and see if there are any users that are alts and made this account or so. Did they just make an account for that doge win and then no other activity for the rest of the month means something could be fishy. After that time period, payouts will be as instant for all as they are now.

The above proposals are only a few of possible solutions to such instances. I am sure Windice might already be working on something similar to deter such new suer activity/occurrences.

If you have any suggestions how it could be improved or made better, please share them in the comments section.
Ok

Very good writing i also prefer something you mention in number 1 suggestion it happened to me when i was in first place but before few minutes of contest ending someone suddenly come with new account but i also complain about it in support but that day the didn't take any action and i came in 2nd place

windice is aware of this and is doing its best to fight the abusers, many things happen behind the scenes and I can assure you that we are going to introduce more ways to detect abusers and cheaters prevent them from ruining it for other ,legit players.

windice is aware of this and is doing its best to fight the abusers, many things happen behind the scenes and I can assure you that we are going to introduce more ways to detect abusers and cheaters prevent them from ruining it for other ,legit players.
Thats really good to hear! I notice some users in the top 10 list are now marked as ”deleted-xxx”.. I think it would be fair if these users dont count for the prizes either. Now legit players get placed lower on the list and get a lower prize. Just my thoughts :)