why house wins always

swaroop95

Reaction score
Because we want to earn 10 btc with our 50k sats deposit...

even though you managed to make it 1m sats, you continue with greed and keep high amounts as tgt...

randomness spares you till certain time...

there after you will loose....

so how to win 10btc??

start with high deposits and do the same thing...

once you reach your tgt cash out and never ever gamble again...

so final sentence: "deposit high,reach your tgt,cash out and never gamble"

It's gambling, we not discuss about that, better. Play if you win and do withdraw it :) Good luck.

You are actually right. Greediness is what loses us. You can actually reach very high amounts without depositing too much. Just learn to take breaks after big wins stop gambling long enough on that entire day cuz it will surely put your stats and profits on risk cuz I do believe no winning strats works forever. It will always break after couple of achievements. let's say you got 5-8 big wins, pause then play with it again tomorrow or after a day or two.. cuz the longer your pause time the longer your cooling down is for your plays. If you do that then for sure your strategy will work for you again. Just never forget to do cooling downs. The longer the cooling down time, the better.

Wow nice suggestions lol :)

Attachments

• 85n6wpH.jpg
    85n6wpH.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 185
That's why "self control" is important in gambling, if you can't control yourself you can lose all your money in a time. Like mowmow said we need to take a break and rest enough after got big wins.

The suggestion is not bad, but you said never gamble again after reach the target if like that better don't do gambling ever.

That's why "self control" is important in gambling, if you can't control yourself you can lose all your money in a time. Like mowmow said we need to take a break and rest enough after got big wins.

The suggestion is not bad, but you said never gamble again after reach the target if like that better don't do gambling ever.
lol you continue gambling even after reaching 10 btc tgt...thats not correct...

lol you continue gambling even after reaching 10 btc tgt...thats not correct...
Haha you said like that now, but if you get your 10 btc from gambling I don't think you can stop from it even you though it's not correct. Don't you think how many games played to make 50k satoshi to 10btc? (I don't want to count it lol) in that process I'm sure you will got addicted to gamble and want to play it again and again