what's your Opinion about tip/rain? minimum wallet balance should be decrease?

tonu420

Reaction score
Why there is a minimum wallet balance required for tip another users? minimum tip amount is ok but sometimes minimum wallet balance for tip high then withdrawal. In this condition most users gives preference for withdrawal than tip.

it will be good if for tip/rain, no need minimum wallet balance. Only need min tip amount in wallet.

I don't think so toping gonna be decrease because this is for avoiding faucet farming and site is giving fat rains also so minimum payout is ok also

minimum payout is ok, but for rain/tip why need min wallet balance? like if min tip for Doge is 20, then why we cant tip if have in wallet more than 20 Doge?
why there is wallet balance limit for tip too nearby withdrawal?

minimum payout is ok, but for rain/tip why need min wallet balance? like if min tip for Doge is 20, then why we cant tip if have in wallet more than 20 Doge?
why there is wallet balance limit for tip too nearby withdrawal?
Because if minimum tip low then all have free faucet from faucet users easily can make tip able balance and they can make second account also from 1 account they will play from faucet nd on 2nd account they will tip its kindda farming of faucet..

In my opinion, Nominal Rain is already very good. But for the Chatroom it is a mess (because there are still many Abusers who are not Originally appearing in other Chatrooms) The duration of Rain Appearance is still less evenly distributed in each room. However, this is still in my opinion :)

my honest opinion probably wouldn't be agreeable to all but what the hell right.

I think the tips and rain should be only designated to those that are depositors ( over x.xxxx amount). Let the rain be a form of a rake back, and leave the tips alone. It would keep the chatroom active, promote freeloaders to actually deposit every now and then.... win win win for all (not including the freeloaders).

I think the tip and rain system of the site is already good.. its just that they need to fix chat rooms to make is more organize..

i think tip and the rain so cool and can make all player keep alive and everyone can be more fun and have much chance again to got huge win

The rain and tips are very good because they help many users recover from what they have lost, as for the chat rooms I think I should be more organized and the minimum wallet withdrawal I think should be a little lower. Not everyone has the ability to reach that minimum.😪