What is your favorite games here.

Angelic9

Known
Reaction score
For me my favorite is dice game. Because playing dice is so fun for me. unlike the other games like plinko damn I never win on that game. I play plinko if mod anonnep have a plinko rollhunt. But every time I play I lose my coins.its so hard to hit 1000x hahahaha I think you know that guys 🀭

Crash game is fun too. But I lose on 1.1x I got 7strake reds 😱 so I decided to stay on dice game..

You what is you favorite game in windice.
Comment down below.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

Have fun😊
Good luck😊
God bless 😊

#HAPPY WINDICE 🎲🎲🎲🎲

I like all the games be it dice/crash/plinko/slots/wheel. Its all fun because I just play for my entertainment and it makes me happy. So losing will always exists which should not bother you as you can consider that losing amount as an entertainment cost.

Losing is always the part of winning because without losing you can't win.

I like all the games be it dice/crash/plinko/slots/wheel. Its all fun because I just play for my entertainment and it makes me happy. So losing will always exists which should not bother you as you can consider that losing amount as an entertainment cost.

Losing is always the part of winning because without losing you can't w
Losing is part of gambling yeah right. My point is may favorite game...I till the story about my experience on crash game.

Now what is your favorite game. πŸ˜‰

If we lose maybe it's not our lucky day.
Like we always say better luck next time 🀭. Stay positive don't lose hope maybe tomorrow is your lucky day.πŸ˜‰

#HAPPY WINDICE 🎲🎲🎲🎲

Hmmm congratulations you are always win on trivia..

Happy rollingπŸ‘Œ
Good luck🀞
Keep safe😷

#HAPPY WINDICE 🎲🎲🎲🎲

I usually play dice to hunt for a particular number to increase my wincoins and cryptos..but I thinks its more fun in the faucet coz im good in guessing where the bomb is🀣🀣

Nice strategy :) but on depends luck...
Yeah now I play crash
IMG_20220123_213000_762.jpg

For me my favorite is dice game. Because playing dice is so fun for me. unlike the other games like plinko damn I never win on that game. I play plinko if mod anonnep have a plinko rollhunt. But every time I play I lose my coins.its so hard to hit 1000x hahahaha I think you know that guys 🀭

Crash game is fun too. But I lose on 1.1x I got 7strake reds 😱 so I decided to stay on dice game..

You what is you favorite game in windice.
Comment down below.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

Have fun😊
Good luck😊
God bless 😊

#HAPPY WINDICE 🎲🎲🎲🎲
Same, dice is the best one to play.