what is the reason of last crypto crash specialty btc???

Reaction score
1-Why is there a recent crypto crash?
The crypto crash of 2022 has seen major digital assets give back the gains they achieved during their historic bull run. One major cause is the tightening monetary supply amid rising interest rates.
2-Why did BTC suddenly drop?
Despite the ups and downs, bitcoin's price has seen a nearly 70% drop in value since its all-time high above $68,000 on Nov. 10, set back by surging inflation, lagging recovery in the job market, and the Fed's ongoing signals that it would begin winding down pandemic measures to support the economy.
3-Will crypto Rise Again 2022?
In Analytics Insight, Sanyal says that market analysts predict that Bitcoin could hit USD $100,000 by the end of 2023, and others say it can climb to the mark in the first quarter of 2022. Others write that Bitcoin won't reach more than USD $70,000 by the end of 2022.
4-Is 2022 too late for crypto?
The short answer is no.

Headlines across all major publications call 2022 the end of crypto. To some extent, they are right — crypto went massively down with Bitcoin and Ethereum, two main cryptocurrencies, losing over 50% since the beginning of this year.

5-How high will BTC go?
YearPotential HighPotential Low
2022$38,000$10,000
2023$50,000$38,000
2025$100,000$50,000
2030$12.5 million$150,000
I have collected this information from the Internet, as you can see, even this information is contradictory in its own way, so it is not possible to give an accurate opinion about the future prices, but it can be said that these prices are likely to rise to 200 or even 300 percent during 2023. Or it has a few years, but it is impossible to predict the exact interval

👏

The FTX crisis and Fed moves provoked a reflection in the crypto market. Prices plummeted and we still don't know the result of this ripple effect.

yes i already following FTX new yesterday and almost every day i read a news about there provokes about btc price and this is against the rolls of being decentralized in currency :/ i sent u that how this is subject of daily attentions with example from tweeter

Watcher.Guru

@WatcherGuru
·
Nov 17

JUST IN: FTX used company funds to purchase luxurious homes in the Bahamas, court filing reveals.
JUST IN: FTX hedge fund Alameda provided Sam Bankman-Fried with a $3.3 billion loan, court filings reveal.
this 2 tweet both like with more that 8000 peoples

The rising interest rates have been the biggest culprit behind this year's crypto crash as well as why BTC is going in red lately. Since the pandemic, the United States and other parts of the world have been witnessing record-high inflation that resulted in price hikes.