What is the real happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š

thawtar

Known
Messages
421
Reaction score
1,374
Points
93
1000037121.jpg


When we are very obsessed with something... ok, let's discuss about it..

Hello everyone...

Here we all play every day..

Everyone here loves to play games..

At first, we play for fun.. Starting with a small amount, for example, if you win 1 dollar, it brings you an unknown amount of happiness..

That's how a person's mind is really scary.. Because after winning 1 dollar, the next step is to win 3 dollars...

That's how it increases step by step...

I have won a lot here.. Every time I win, I feel happy and satisfied..

I became proud of the small amount that I won..

Later, I became greedy.. I wanted to win more..

At that time, my mind couldn't stop at winning even a small amount, like winning 1 dollar..

This amount seemed like a very small amount..

I wanted to win more.. My highest I ever won was over $400 in a slot game..

When I won over $400, I thought that winning over $40 was very low..

That's why I kept playing thinking that I would win again.. (I don't mean this casino alone)

Finally, when I couldn't stop the greed, I kept playing until I lost all my winnings..

Then I made another deposit to recover.. I won and lost..

Finally, I recovered a little.. but my inner mind lost happiness..

That's because we can't control our minds anymore.. Because of greed, we can't accept the amount we have won like before..

Even though people are resting and sleeping, their minds are still dissatisfied with their losses. etc. Stress comes in with various thoughts..

That is our main failure..

We still play every day.. But if our happiness is lost, it doesn't mean that you have won the game..

I mean, the same is true in our daily lives.. It is important not to lose your main key, happiness, satisfaction with life, while following our obsessions..

I pray that everyone will have fun playing the game and not lose their own happiness..

Thanks for your precious time ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿชท thawtar ๐Ÿชท
 
Obsession with self would sideline every other happiness that is temporary and most probably self created for pushing life's cycle ahead through steps.
Good piece! ๐Ÿ‘

"Happiness is a choice, choose it everyday"
 
Once you taste a big win, that's your new target forever. If you don't hit it again, you just keep playing until you're completely broke. Pretty sure we've all been through this exact same clown moment ๐Ÿ˜‚
 
Once you taste a big win, that's your new target forever. If you don't hit it again, you just keep playing until you're completely broke. Pretty sure we've all been through this exact same clown moment ๐Ÿ˜‚
hehe ๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly.. now my new target is to hit 400$ above.. that decision is actually bad ๐Ÿ˜
 
Once you taste a big win, that's your new target forever. If you don't hit it again, you just keep playing until you're completely broke. Pretty sure we've all been through this exact same clown moment ๐Ÿ˜‚
you know sometimes I wish that not hitting anything is better ๐Ÿ˜
 
ancient wisdom says "break your limits" ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. maybe $800 is waiting for you next time ๐Ÿ˜
 
ancient wisdom says "break your limits" ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. maybe $800 is waiting for you next time ๐Ÿ˜
if I really hit 800$, then I would stop ๐Ÿ˜ but actually before I hit 400$, 11 LTC.. I wished that I would stop if my ltc reached 10 ltcs, actually when I got 11 ltcs, I didn't stop ๐Ÿ˜
 
View attachment 11639

When we are very obsessed with something... ok, let's discuss about it..

Hello everyone...

Here we all play every day..

Everyone here loves to play games..

At first, we play for fun.. Starting with a small amount, for example, if you win 1 dollar, it brings you an unknown amount of happiness..

That's how a person's mind is really scary.. Because after winning 1 dollar, the next step is to win 3 dollars...

That's how it increases step by step...

I have won a lot here.. Every time I win, I feel happy and satisfied..

I became proud of the small amount that I won..

Later, I became greedy.. I wanted to win more..

At that time, my mind couldn't stop at winning even a small amount, like winning 1 dollar..

This amount seemed like a very small amount..

I wanted to win more.. My highest I ever won was over $400 in a slot game..

When I won over $400, I thought that winning over $40 was very low..

That's why I kept playing thinking that I would win again.. (I don't mean this casino alone)

Finally, when I couldn't stop the greed, I kept playing until I lost all my winnings..

Then I made another deposit to recover.. I won and lost..

Finally, I recovered a little.. but my inner mind lost happiness..

That's because we can't control our minds anymore.. Because of greed, we can't accept the amount we have won like before..

Even though people are resting and sleeping, their minds are still dissatisfied with their losses. etc. Stress comes in with various thoughts..

That is our main failure..

We still play every day.. But if our happiness is lost, it doesn't mean that you have won the game..

I mean, the same is true in our daily lives.. It is important not to lose your main key, happiness, satisfaction with life, while following our obsessions..

I pray that everyone will have fun playing the game and not lose their own happiness..

Thanks for your precious time ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿชท thawtar ๐Ÿชท

I donโ€™t even know what to say โ€” everyone has already said everything for meโ€ฆ:) I just wish you to find this key to happiness! โค๏ธ
 

Sometimes We Don't Know When to Stop​

Sometimes I think the hardest part of gaming is not winning, but knowing when to stop.

There have been times when I reached a goal I had set for myself and thought, โ€œOkay, this is enough, I should stop now.โ€ But then I kept going because I thought maybe I could reach a little higher.

I remember setting a small target for myself and thinking that once I reached it, I would be satisfied. But when I finally reached that target, instead of stopping, I started thinking about the next one. ๐Ÿ˜

I think this happens to many players. When things are going well, it is easy to become excited and forget the limit we originally decided on.

For me, the important thing is to enjoy the experience and remember that a target is a target for a reason. Sometimes reaching your goal should be the moment to say, โ€œGood enough, let's stop here.โ€

What about you? Have you ever reached the goal you planned and then decided to keep going anyway? ๐Ÿ˜

Good luck everyone!
 
Real happiness is enjoying the moment and finding peace in what you have, without letting the urge for more steal your joy.
 
Very thoughtful post. We often think that getting more will make us happier, but our expectations just grow with every win
 
Once you taste a big win, that's your new target forever. If you don't hit it again, you just keep playing until you're completely broke. Pretty sure we've all been through this exact same clown moment ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's the trap right there. Once $400 becomes "small," the old small wins stop feeling like wins at all. I've done that more than once. Happiness for me now is hitting a pre-set stop and actually logging out. Boring, but it keeps the fun from eating itself.
 
Top