What do you say about this comment

Angelic9

Known
Reaction score
From weekly contest..
IMG_20220404_004538.jpg

Hey buddy come on 365 days sorry I should of sent it to her pm I follow rules u can’t give me one pass

Hmmn, I think this was last april fools? Hehe. Well some of the contest are a bit hard. When I think I can't do it I stopped. Anyway, what do you think about this comment? Would you suggest any game strategy to at least lower the heavy multiplier, that will create a fun and engaging game?

They wanted to take out some frustration apparently. I thought it was inappropriate to post in the contest itself. To say to the moderator who runs it they are "stupidly copying" old contests deserves a mute/ban. There is a way to give constructive criticism and that is not it. I would create a separate post and be kind about it if the available contests don't meet your expectations. We are lucky there are contests at all. So be grateful and offer advice on how to improve them.

The only suggestion I would have is creating an extra contest or two, but that would involve giving away more money, so it's understandable why they wouldn't. You could keep these contests the way they are for people who enjoy them and make the other one more silly/creative, as with the bet ID hunt...