Welcome 2022 "Year of the Tiger"

Reaction score
Year 2022, is the year of the tiger in the Chinese calendar and in this interpretation this year 2022 represents the year of hope, of illusion and above all of optimism. The tiger will change its global positioning system from its routine, that will make you a total change of life and that is precisely why we must pack our bags to face new challenges, by this I mean that we are going to put a positive mind so that this year there are all those changes that the tiger comes to offer us hehe, everything will depend on ourselves, on what we want to take on as a challenge.

This February 1 will begin the Chinese New Year 2022, and will be represented by the water tiger, this time will be extended until January 21 according to the Chinese horoscope and will be loaded with much prosperity and abundance thanks to the animal that symbolizes it, so let's go companions, let's take advantage of this new year all together to Windice, considering that the water tiger is a brave and successful animal, as long as you make the decision to do something, Obviously this will influence each zodiac sign differently, but we will all
Año del tigre.png
do very well in this prosperous year, this will require a lot of luck and courage for everything that comes.

I hope the next year will be more relaxing than 2022. This year has been crazy. It all started with the COVID pandemic and ended with the war in the middle of Europe. We all need some luck this year, during the crisis and gas prices rising every month. If any of you know the formula for the lucky numbers, please share it with me. I need some luck during these hard times. I closed my business in Russia this month because I didn't want to be a sponsor of this war. Now I'm looking for new opportunities. Thankfully horoscope is on my side. Maybe it will help you with recovering my business in a new place.

Let's hope that next year there will be more prosperity, since you are right this year was hit by the pandemic and the wars between Russia and Ukraine. If I manage to get lucky numbers I will share it here, so pay attention to my publications! ;)

I hope the next year will be more relaxing than 2022. This year has been crazy. It all started with the COVID pandemic and ended with the war in the middle of Europe. We all need some luck this year, during the crisis and gas prices rising every month. If any of you know the gemini lucky days, please share it with me. I need some luck during these hard times. I closed my business in Russia this month because I didn't want to be a sponsor of this war. Now I'm looking for new opportunities. Thankfully horoscope is on my side. Maybe it will help you with recovering my business in a new place.
Well, tomorrow, on February 9, 2024 starts the year of Dragon! It is a year great for playing, money, and success!!! 🤩