Valentine's Day (2023)

DynamiCam

Reaction score
day-emotion-fields-flowers-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces...

Happy Valentine's Day All Friends ) :love:💋❤️
This day is one of the most beautiful, happiest and most memorable days in our lives, which has a different flavor and taste at every age.
I hope that all days of your life will be filled with a hearty and unforgettable taste of love and spend every moment of your life being with those whom you love madly and who love you sincerely.😍🥰

abstract-holidays-love-romance-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Always share love it sprouts from even the most stony hearts.
Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.

colorful-cookies-day-heart-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of
love.

happy-valentine-s-day-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Love all, Trust a few, do wrong to none

Share love we us
👇👇

View attachment 8775

Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces...

Happy Valentine's Day All Friends ) :love:💋❤️
This day is one of the most beautiful, happiest and most memorable days in our lives, which has a different flavor and taste at every age.
I hope that all days of your life will be filled with a hearty and unforgettable taste of love and spend every moment of your life being with those whom you love madly and who love you sincerely.😍🥰

View attachment 8779
Always share love it sprouts from even the most stony hearts.
Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.

View attachment 8782

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of
love.

View attachment 8783

Love all, Trust a few, do wrong to none

Share love we us
👇👇
Thank you brother

This week of love is called Valentine's Week. The seven days of Valentine's Week are the days to express love in different ways and make your partner feel special. It starts on 7 February and is celebrated till 14 February

This week of love is called Valentine's Week. The seven days of Valentine's Week are the days to express love in different ways and make your partner feel special. It starts on 7 February and is celebrated till 14 February
You must have heard that they celebrated and danced for seven days and seven nights, or you have seen examples of it in historical movies. The selection of these seven days and seven nights is one of the things that has been handed down from ancient times and passed down to us, and Valentine's Day is not an exception, just like many other ceremonies and rituals for celebration or mourning around the world.
In fact, the previous days are considered as the days of welcoming and preparing to celebrate the main day, and the reason for choosing them is to honor and magnify that event or special day.
Christmas holiday is one week, but the day that is called Christmas is the birthday of Jesus, i.e. December 26.
Or the Ancient Nowruz which is celebrated in my country. Its main days are the first and last days, which coincide with the beginning of the new solar year.
Which starts on the first day of Farvardin (March 21) and continues for twelve days, marking the twelve months of the year and on the thirteenth day (Thirteenth Badr) it ends as a sign of removing bad things from these twelve months, which is known as the holiday of Nowruz.
The number of days is not important, what matters is our feelings for each other !! I hope that all the days of your life will be full of love for your kind and the other kind ❤️
Thank you for visiting my post😊 :love: ❤️