Valentine Week - 7 to 14 Feb

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Valentine is just around the corner now and the days of celebrations begins from 7th Feb and ends on 14th Feb.

Below are the days and event celebrated on those days.

Valentine Week List 2022
7th February, 2022 (Sunday)Happy Rose Day
8th February, 2022 (Monday)Happy Propose Day
9th February, 2022 (Tuesday)Happy Chocolate Day
10th February, 2022 (Wednesday)Happy Teddy Day
11th February, 2022 (Thursday)Happy Promise Day
12th February, 2022 (Friday)Happy Hug Day
13th February, 2022 (Saturday)Happy Kiss Day
14th February, 2022 (Sunday)Happy Valentines Day 2022

Wish you all the best days head and hoping to hear how you celebrated those days/moments or any surprises planned.

Today marks the first day of the Valentine week which is Rose Day.

1644211475860.png

One of the most famous stuff in eating which is Chocolate irrespective of age mostly everyone loves it.

Today is Chocolate Day Celebration. Feel free to share your experience if you are celebrating these days.

1644383862552.png

I have seen that Teddy is being loved by mostly girls. Though not getting biased here but what I have observed and many actually keep the Teddy near when they sleep as well. How many of you actually do this or love the Teddy?

Today is the day of the our loved Teddy.

1644492808173.png

I have seen that Teddy is being loved by mostly girls. Though not getting biased here but what I have observed and many actually keep the Teddy near when they sleep as well. How many of you actually do this or love the Teddy?

Today is the day of the our loved Teddy.

View attachment 8211
I love teddy bear too 🤭

Finally the day where the lovers share their feeling and propose to their boyfriend/girlfriend and get the acceptance/rejection today. So how many of you proposed today and what is the result. Best wishes for the day and the journey to move on with your loved ones.

Quote - "Loving you has made me become a better person. You make me want to be a better version of myself, thank you for loving me with all my flaws. Happy Valentine’s Day."

1644816609416.png