Unluckybolte Tipped you 10 BTC!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Unluckybolte Tipped you 10 BTC....!

It sounds well yeah. Getting a surprise tip for everyone is everlasting moment. Such a tip may not be just a help in cryptocurrency but a source to spread happiness! We are human beings and have so much thoughts in our minds. What if I really tipped you? What could be your reaction and what initiative would you have taken?

What if this culture revolves in a better way?

A small initiative goes too well!

Now let's suppose, if windice starts tipping those users who are really always in chatrooms, trying to make good conversation with people. The better they do is to relief other users! So many people here come with the hope to get some financial assists and some friends to talk with for the sake to forget all what has been happening bad to them in real life.

Whenever user gets tipped, they feel like the moment they are everything for them who give them! So tipping those creative users in the chatrooms will motivate them to be Happy forever and continuously keep it around. It will not only be a source to make one feel so good, but encourage others to behave very well with other users in chatrooms. It will cost, windice, a little; but much to those users who are the reason behind the stand of Windice :)

It is for sure a dream for everyone to get tipped of 10 BTC. Windice can tip a little like 0.00005 to 0.0001 BTC points :)

These were just thoughts that could be something very much helpful and initiative :) thanks for reading me :)

really it might change lives and total agree but looking a real side it is bit also impossible however we also see friends can reach the amounts by gaming like 1 or 2 or 3 btc so by the way . it is i,possible some tips u 10 btc but there is possibility of wining big amount so after that it is important to stay clam and how treat after that it is also experience so many of us dont have such experiences 🥴
😂😅

10 BTC haha! D*****mn very very rich. 😆

Your 'what if' is cool and exciting cus yeah it can really encourage players to be more active in chat and to spend more time here in Windice. It can also attract more people to try playing here. However like lamolover I also feel it's impossible for Windice to do that since I can see the site is already giving a lot daily, weekly and monthly in a form of rewards for free to join competitions like Daily WC contest, twitter giveaway, tvt rollhunt, monthly poster contest, rain rewards from bot and mods and trivia rewards. I heard that these rain and trivia rewards (crypto and wc) is from Windice. Theyre all free to join and you could get rewarded good to great amount if you're lucky enough. So i think that's already too much to ask from Windice if they will give free 5k- 10k sats to players. But then again........ Who knows Windice would decide to do that giving away free 5k-10k sats to some active chatters one of these days. Hahahaha!!! I'd really really love that. Everyone will surely love that.....

but yeah,, somewhat impossible. 😄😄😄

10 BTC haha! D*****mn very very rich. 😆

Your 'what if' is cool and exciting cus yeah it can really encourage players to be more active in chat and to spend more time here in Windice. It can also attract more people to try playing here. However like lamolover I also feel it's impossible for Windice to do that since I can see the site is already giving a lot daily, weekly and monthly in a form of rewards for free to join competitions like Daily WC contest, twitter giveaway, tvt rollhunt, monthly poster contest, rain rewards from bot and mods and trivia rewards. I heard that these rain and trivia rewards (crypto and wc) is from Windice. Theyre all free to join and you could get rewarded good to great amount if you're lucky enough. So i think that's already too much to ask from Windice if they will give free 5k- 10k sats to players. But then again........ Who knows Windice would decide to do that giving away free 5k-10k sats to some active chatters one of these days. Hahahaha!!! I'd really really love that. Everyone will surely love that.....

but yeah,, somewhat impossible. 😄😄😄
Hahaha good thoughts haha