The value of things

bubuzi69

Reaction score
Hi all! Every thing has a price, doesn't it? Some things cost fabulous amounts of money, some are not very expensive. Although the concept of high cost is different for each person. Everything depends on your financial situation. For some, $100 can be a fortune, while others can spend it at a cafe for breakfast.

Now I will not talk, as you probably already understood, about material things, but I will tell you about something more important.

When they say: "What can't money buy?" Many, of course, will immediately answer: “Happiness, health, love.” This is what I want to argue with!

Money can buy happiness! A lot of quarrels in all family relationships mainly occur due to lack of money. Stress due to the fact that you are constantly thinking about where to get money for basic things, food, clothing, utilities! I'm not even talking about such things as trips to resorts and trips to restaurants or theaters! You become automatically happy when you can make others happy! For relatives - you can buy what they need. Provide your family with a good home, a comfortable car and a good education for your children! What can I say, it’s even more pleasant to be sad in an expensive car than on a bus! :)

The fact that health cannot be bought with money is a relic of the past! Medicine has already developed so much that you can already replace your kidney, liver, heart! You can be treated in the best clinics in the world! The best doctors! If only there was money! But if you don’t have them, then no one will treat you!
Well, the most important statement: money can’t buy love! And I’ll tell you – you can buy it! If you are not very beautiful, then you can have plastic surgery to change your appearance. You can look after a person beautifully, and he will naturally pay attention to you. You can even tailor your meeting to your advantage! Naturally, not for free!)

The only thing money can't buy is time!!! It runs forward inexorably!!!

So don’t waste time, you can’t turn it back! Realize your dreams, try something new! Enjoy every day of your life! Try to take everything from life!​

Thank you all so much for your attention. These are just my thoughts and if you do not agree with them (after all, everyone has their own opinion and has something to add), then please comment on my article :)

Attachments

• photo_۲۰۲۴-۰۳-۰۱_۱۳-۲۵-۱۴.jpg
    photo_۲۰۲۴-۰۳-۰۱_۱۳-۲۵-۱۴.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 7
For most, having money, happiness seems to be vague. They are not ready to help just because of keeping more money, it is just a type of greed one gets! I believe, there are people always ready to help others for the sake of happiness, indeed! :)

For most, having money, happiness seems to be vague. They are not ready to help just because of keeping more money, it is just a type of greed one gets! I believe, there are people always ready to help others for the sake of happiness, indeed! :)
I completely agree with you! Your way of thinking is beautiful (y):)