Telegram Hunt with WinCoins 😱

Do you think this initiative shall be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Telegram Hunt with WinCoins 😱

A warm hello to everyone here πŸ’˜πŸ‘‹. How are u all doing? Feeling well? Hope that you are having amazing days in your real life including gambling. I am here with a new thread πŸ˜€! This thread is purposed for Telegram Hunt and some new ideas which can be too much reliable for every user. One can find increment in the population within the Windice, that is because of the emerging activities Windice team has been initiating and are appreciated πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ˜Š!

There was a time that a week only one hunt was conducted in Telegram. However, it has been some months that users are entertained through 3 Telegram hunts a week, mostly importantly, users are glad that three of the basic games are played a week: dice, plinko and crash! We appreciate this too 😁 and hope it continues forever!

All to notice, I'm posting this thread in initiative's sections, so I need to be more conscious in discussing something new. We mostly find some regular users participating and holding three of the positions. That is amazing 😍, indeed, they have a good crypto balance to participate!

I'm not wholly sure, but 80% accurate that people, who came here, are mostly poor and are looking for, as reference to @Along27 , a dust to earn! For them, participating with crypto in Telegram hunt is harder than their life!

To entertain those users too, the Windice Team can initiate a TG hunt where users can utilize WinCoins for the game! I believe, there are many users who are willing to participate but the fear of crypto and low balance pull them back from the joyfulness of TG hunt!

There shall be some specific rules like the hunts in TG. like, the Minimum bet shall "15 WinCoins", the target approximately be between "250x to 300x" and the time only 30 minutes! It will build a more friendly environment for every other users who cannot participate in the weekly hunts and challenges.

These users can be too much happy with even the prizepool of 20 doges for 1st, 15 doges for 2nd and 10 doges for 3rd! To make it more reliable, rewarding some WinCoins will boost up the participants's happiness. I feel, it won't be that much tough for the team to initiate it rather it becomes a way forward in keeping users more engaged within Windice like Trivias, chat hunts etc!

Hope, we soon find this new initiative in coming months! And hope users will be fully entertained πŸ˜„ after the starting of this hunt with WinCoins!

SO ARE YOU GUYS READY?

Good suggestion. However, there's already a daily wincoin contest on which top 10 players can win crypto (doge) by just playing with wincoin which is free. Meaning, you can win without deposit. Let us also remember that this is a business. How can the site continue to operate if we provide almost everything for free? Let us also think how the site can sustain its operation so we can continue to enjoy the perks and enjoy what the platform provides.

Since, I am here during Sunday, I will personally host a WC hunt like what you are suggesting. However, prizes will also be in WC which can be used for the daily contest. This will start next week and Further details will be announced.

Good suggestion. However, there's already a daily wincoin contest on which top 10 players can win crypto (doge) by just playing with wincoin which is free. Meaning, you can win without deposit. Let us also remember that this is a business. How can the site continue to operate if we provide almost everything for free? Let us also think how the site can sustain its operation so we can continue to enjoy the perks and enjoy the what the platform provides.

Since, I am here during Sunday, I will personally host a WC hunt like what you are suggesting. However, prizes will also be in WC which can be used for the daily contest. This will start next week and Further details will be announced.
Ohh nice initiative too :) hope we find such more :)

About the balance I think most of the users can join easily if they just have some better bankroll management. Along27 as example has the second most points in the daily wincoin contest meaning he earned a lot of doge this year. If he just kept something of this in the bank he could join without any problem. Same for forum challenge winners which could use their prize for tg hunt.

About the balance I think most of the users can join easily if they just have some better bankroll management. Along27 as example has the second most points in the daily wincoin contest meaning he earned a lot of doge this year. If he just kept something of this in the bank he could join without any problem. Same for forum challenge winners which could use their prize for tg hunt.
I mentioned poor, who came just to earn, and it would be a little harder if they keep their balance in the bank! They just go for Payout whenever they reach minimum payout limit :) however, I do appreciate your suggestion too :) πŸ’•πŸ’•

I mentioned poor, who came just to earn, and it would be a little harder if they keep their balance in the bank! They just go for Payout whenever they reach minimum payout limit :) however, I do appreciate your suggestion too :) πŸ’•πŸ’•
It’s an active choice they make to payout instead of using the bank to save it for a hunt. Can’t say that you can’t join because you are poor when you are making payouts instead. When there is a will there is a way :)

So here we go with this amazing initiative :) bundle of thanks to Mod @Bekyhig180 for considering this initiative and hope everyone will participate with full enjoyment :)
IMG-20231028-WA0000.jpg

And the further instructions will be shared by the mod on Telegram channel :) so guys join Windice telegram channel and get a happy environment :)