Team vs Team Rollhunt Contest!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Team vs Team Rollhunt Contest

Hello all, hope you all are doing well! I'm here with a little information about Team vs Team Rollhunt Contest which is run by Moderator Peckatop! I know many of the users are already aware of this contest and almost the players are regularly participating in it. Let me add how much fun is it to win and enjoy till the game is ongoing.

Why to join?

The main purpose, here most of the users come to earn and enjoy at the same time. Note it, many of the users have nothing to deposit. This Contest gives users a chance to win some cryptos, before Ltc were rewarded, and now TRX is offered to the winners. That means a total chance for winning a huge amount from little it gives. No matter you lose of win, if you make points you are rewarded!

Chat sometimes become boring, but not (Any chatroom) when Team vs Team (TvT) rollhunt contest is on. Users get fun in the chat when they are rolling and getting the points through hitting numbers of opposite team. Not only this, this duration becomes more enjoyable and excited when only 2 or 3 players from both teams still live go fight. Each team member cheers them and keep suggesting and informing if any changes occur. Remember, earning is most essential thing as we suppose to be here with the only goal, but enjoyment too means necessary. TvT fills this necessity in the users.

You are mostly bounded only in your respective chatrooms. Sometimes, when a user knows two or more languages, so they can well and comfortably take part in other chatrooms. However, the TvT rollhunt contest creates a chance to meet users of different chatrooms and have gentle conversations with them. There are some really wonderful users who win a lot. This provides you a platform to ask those players's strategies, I know everyone has their own strategies, but as senior users they have better understandings.

These above are 3 purposes for joining this TvT rollhunt contest. I'm myself pledged enough because of the contest.

There are more information regarding this contest, I'm Linking the last contest we had just last night of our local time! Read the rules and more about this contest from their. Hope this post in effective for you!

Thread 'Team vs Team Rollhunt Contest #122