Story: The Wait!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
The Wait!

Screenshot_20231115-132118-134.png

"It is since long that you have travelled away from here." She turned her faces towards me while moving her lips for the statement. By the time, two stars parted away like usual in nights. We on the top of mountain and everywhere just the presence of silence.
"Yes, it is long since far from you!" I with shaky words articulated the complement while shaping my lips to smile so that the truth inside my eyes gets hidden from her!
"Won't you then return?"
"Of course, I will return, very soon! If I don't come back, a letter will be sent for you... I will return!" I with hopefulness replied.
"Waiting for the day!"
The picture of her remembrance vanished and she in moments distanced again! Her last words were "Waiting for the day" no one knows whether there is an end to The Wait or not. In this struggle of love so no one knows many lovers have died and how many yet to move towards the end path. But "The Wait" is still exists, for me the same "waiting for the day!"

PS: Crafting a short story with a massive theme is called creativity! This story might have some other hidden-symbolized-meanings so please don't be dependent on what wordy story speaks rather look for the inner meaning and the value of it.... It is a small story which has sometimes big impacts in the world of literature 💕💕