Short Story: A dream with nature

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
A dream with Nature!

I do remember the night, I dozed unconsciously while having a talk to my relatives in resting room. It was just a sudden, our conversation began to discovering what wrong was happening in surroundings of us. In my asleep, I had met to an unexpected dream, a boy with his daily routine to have his days and nights through stepping in the world of beautification, covered by greenery. The musical chirping of birds, including the most, pulchritude of Nature itself.

The days and nights of the boy went with meeting nature, although mixing experiences of both. It was almost a week after within the same dream, I witnessed the boy and the nature expressing something painful with teary eyes and grievances. I really felt unhappy glaring urgent changes in them. Two beautiful and happy souls have changed to the world's saddest ones.

One might bother himself to thinking what earlier occurred that distanced enjoyments and laughter to both loving souls. The way they met on daily basis with joys had changed into sorrowful meetings. Seeing in the situations they were, hurt me the most.

The sun almost touched the earth, when I did hear some whisperings. "What if we both would have not lived a place where kindness, humanity, love, care and helping hands, could remain in the reality, not in just words?" The little boy whispered near the ears of Nature. Nature replied," Then there could be smiling, happiness, helpfulness, loveliness, but....!"

"But....! What?" Asked by little boy with an astonishing sound.

"But, there is no human being to understand the real meaning of these above mentioned strong words". Nature replied sadly. "Thus, we are born to die in painful hopes, making others happy to have ourselves better bright and most importantly, creating many new ideas in minds of cruel ones, in rewards, just gaining unhappiness, painfulness and hopelessness." Nature added cryingly.

The words, quoted by Nature, were little a bit familiar to me. I could feel described miserables on both innocent faces in accordance to their sad narrated words.

The ongoing dream took me more insider. I kept my mind tickling on unbearable conditions of both beautiful souls. I took out my phone, that was withheld me while falling in the dream. I watched so many movies, where people called other lifesaving helplines, I too had the same idea to relief pains to both, but what happened before I try, was unexceptional.

A bird fell sounding sorrowful voices, pleading for safety to her children which were just above mine on the tree under whose shadow I was standing. She said, "Please help my children to go away from the area I am staying". My mind left working after this sudden and shocking incident. I took the bird with her children to a place far from the area, could be called red zone.

This incident was what that introduced me with the talks both souls were whispering about. A place with cut downed trees, dusts in the atmosphere, falling birds like raindrop because of high frequency of networks and crying clouds on the spot saying goodbye to nature loving ones.

I could not understand what was happening, nor could do anything to have them stopped. I could just witness that the lives of us, going to be finished within a moment.

" Ali, Ali, Ali.......!" Mom woke me up. "Was that really a dream I dreamt"? I asked unconsciously. "What happened"? Asked by my grandmother. I shared the complete story to my family. My father said, " Nothing is wrong, you just had a nightmare, go and sleep in your bedroom". The statement did not meet what I meant to get.

Then my grandmother narrated," My son, though you dreamt a dream, but it includes a bitter reality". This statement could be what that I needed in short. I got what granny spoke indirectly.

Dreams with nature often represent our connection to the natural world and our own inner selves. They can also symbolize growth, renewal, and the cycles of life. If you dream of being in nature, it may indicate a desire to connect with the earth or a need for a sense of peace and tranquility. The type of landscape you are in can also hold meaning. For example, a forest may represent the unconscious mind, while a beach may represent a desire for relaxation and a need to escape from the stresses of everyday life.

If you dream of being in nature, it may indicate a desire to connect with the earth or a need for a sense of peace and tranquility. The type of landscape you are in can also hold meaning. For example, a forest may represent the unconscious mind, while a beach may represent a desire for relaxation and a need to escape from the stresses of everyday life.

Overall, dreams with nature can be a reminder to slow down, take a deep breath, and connect with the natural world around us.

Dreams with nature often represent our connection to the natural world and our own inner selves. They can also symbolize growth, renewal, and the cycles of life. If you dream of being in nature, it may indicate a desire to connect with the earth or a need for a sense of peace and tranquility. The type of landscape you are in can also hold meaning. For example, a forest may represent the unconscious mind, while a beach may represent a desire for relaxation and a need to escape from the stresses of everyday life.

If you dream of being in nature, it may indicate a desire to connect with the earth or a need for a sense of peace and tranquility. The type of landscape you are in can also hold meaning. For example, a forest may represent the unconscious mind, while a beach may represent a desire for relaxation and a need to escape from the stresses of everyday life.

Overall, dreams with nature can be a reminder to slow down, take a deep breath, and connect with the natural world around us.
True

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work (https://topquotes.life/dream/). This powerful statement resonates deeply within me. It reminds me that achieving our dreams requires more than wishful thinking or relying on external forces. It is a call to action, a reminder that we must put in the effort and dedication to make our dreams come true.

We often admire successful individuals and wonder how they reached their goals. Behind every achievement lies a story of perseverance and unwavering commitment. It is the sweat that pours down our brows, the determination that fuels our actions, and the hard work that propels us forward.

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work (https://topquotes.life/dream/). This powerful statement resonates deeply within me. It reminds me that achieving our dreams requires more than wishful thinking or relying on external forces. It is a call to action, a reminder that we must put in the effort and dedication to make our dreams come true.

We often admire successful individuals and wonder how they reached their goals. Behind every achievement lies a story of perseverance and unwavering commitment. It is the sweat that pours down our brows, the determination that fuels our actions, and the hard work that propels us forward.
True of your senses :) every creative work does contain separate meanings :) and this might be in that category :) I appreciate your words ❤️🙂