Share strategies to win

they may share it, although surely there is nothing friend;)

51% with 112 in loser .. and low bets is usually safe .. but never believe it haha

there are no safe or unsafe strategies to be winning consistently , it is all luck and the combination of your seeds

Try using a simple margintail..bet 5 and lose next bet 10 if a loss again bet 20until win or hit limit or x2 your bet win or lose lots of possibilities not a guarantee by any means but u will see a difference in return

there are no safe or unsafe strategies to be winning consistently , it is all luck and the combination of your seeds
Exactly not every strategy works with every seed some seed favors some strats some don't.

Martingale strategies can be good but you have to take care of your bankroll as sometimes a cheeky red streak can cause easy bust in case of martingale on 2x.

Hello there dear gamblers,

There isn't works strategy, it's gambling.. house edge can win always but you need luck + strategy :)
You can use calculator with more losses streak: https://dicesites.com/tools

Good luck, regards :)

hi, is there a safe strategy to win, will we share it in this forum?

Although there is no 100% safe strategy, my favourite one by far is using a multiplier of 88.9x and trying to snowball with multiple successful hits (and 2x increase on win w/ 0.05% decrease after the 1st hit).

I’m not as well-versed with strategies for lower multipliers, would love to hear more!;)

Hello,, the only strategy i can share is,, after consecutive wins,, learn to pause and do cooling down.. never be greedy.. and slowly but surely is better than bet high and do all-ins.. bet only what you can afford to lose :)

You can make your stategy using dicebot to "burn" rolls preparing a chance do win, this is what i do and the green comes to me

Hello,, the only strategy i can share is,, after consecutive wins,, learn to pause and do cooling down.. never be greedy.. and slowly but surely is better than bet high and do all-ins.. bet only what you can afford to lose :)
Couldn't agree more. Very well said :)

A sure strategy does not exist, but you can look for the possibility of winning, I do is burn some bets with minimal balance looking for the red and then I try the winner. on the other hand also the change of seed helps in the plays. Greetings to all.

the perfect strategy does not exist friend, but you can go playing and discovering the most comfortable way but it is also good to vary between modalities so that it does not kill you with the negative streak, that can fall at any time

1586987698436.png

not really a provable strategy at any form of gambling. mainly apply proper math and proper decisions and usually that is a +EV but that does not always work. Variance is inevitable no matter how much of a +EV or "favorite" you are. Best thing is to have some sort of an edge, or self control to know when to stop/slowdown/decrease/increase your betting.

not really a provable strategy at any form of gambling. mainly apply proper math and proper decisions and usually that is a +EV but that does not always work. Variance is inevitable no matter how much of a +EV or "favorite" you are. Best thing is to have some sort of an edge, or self control to know when to stop/slowdown/decrease/increase your betting.
Well said bro

All iI can say is... there is no safe strategy it’s a combination of good seed and good luck too... just bet what you can afford to lose and pls don’t roll when you are sleepy 😅 base on my experience i accidentally hit the max bet end up busted