Share strategies to win

Mushi2

Reaction score
they may share it, although surely there is nothing friend;)

Mushi2

Reaction score
51% with 112 in loser .. and low bets is usually safe .. but never believe it haha

veleten

Staff member
Reaction score
there are no safe or unsafe strategies to be winning consistently , it is all luck and the combination of your seeds

Cekprob104

Reaction score
Try using a simple margintail..bet 5 and lose next bet 10 if a loss again bet 20until win or hit limit or x2 your bet win or lose lots of possibilities not a guarantee by any means but u will see a difference in return

Saaho2019

Reaction score
there are no safe or unsafe strategies to be winning consistently , it is all luck and the combination of your seeds
Exactly not every strategy works with every seed some seed favors some strats some don't.

Martingale strategies can be good but you have to take care of your bankroll as sometimes a cheeky red streak can cause easy bust in case of martingale on 2x.

Tomki91

Known
Reaction score
Hello there dear gamblers,

There isn't works strategy, it's gambling.. house edge can win always but you need luck + strategy :)
You can use calculator with more losses streak: https://dicesites.com/tools

Good luck, regards :)

Reaction score
hi, is there a safe strategy to win, will we share it in this forum?
Although there is no 100% safe strategy, my favourite one by far is using a multiplier of 88.9x and trying to snowball with multiple successful hits (and 2x increase on win w/ 0.05% decrease after the 1st hit).

I’m not as well-versed with strategies for lower multipliers, would love to hear more!;)

mowmow

Known
Reaction score
Hello,, the only strategy i can share is,, after consecutive wins,, learn to pause and do cooling down.. never be greedy.. and slowly but surely is better than bet high and do all-ins.. bet only what you can afford to lose :)

pedrojmelo

Reaction score
You can make your stategy using dicebot to "burn" rolls preparing a chance do win, this is what i do and the green comes to me