Reasons why people fail to succeed

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
We all know that to become successful is one of our dreams. In fact a lot of people wants to have a very wealthy life. But, some or a lot of us fail to follow the steps of becoming successful. And some, just want to do violations which leads them to failure.

Here are some of the common mistakes we usually do that keeps us from failing:

* Fooled by Scam sites.
- We keep joining online and offline jobs/businesses specially those with investments without doing research first. We easily get attracted by these offers that at times, obviously are too good to be true. We easily get fooled by their promises and so we end up being scammed because we easily join without doing full reviews about these sites.

* Lack of positive attitude towards our goal.
- Some of us have no sense of direction, sense of urgency, no focus, no patience, short tempered, and lacks the will of finishing what we started. When we already feel pressured, we then give up. We do not wanna continue battling for success. Instead, we limit our skills and abilities. We always think we cannot do it. We do not think of ways to achieve what we do. Because our fear is what eats us.

* We do not take actions.
- Some of us are only good in planning things but we lack the urge to make them happen. We are good in making promises but fails to finally do them.

* Lacks class.
Some of us have low etiquette and have no social IQ. We easily judge others and do not look ourselves in the mirror first. Some do not even know how to give respect to people around. When someone make mistakes, we easily insult, and gets high tempered in front of them. We also do not take or accept advices and opinion of others. Some of us do not know how to appreciate others' hard work, and efforts because for us, their efforts are useless and we can do even better and we feel superior and more knowledgeable than them. And worst, we do not know how to accept our mistakes and do not know how to say sorry. We always have this line, "This is me and this is what I do. Take it or leave it." Some of us are also apathetic.

Lastly,

* Violations
some of us do not take time reading some site policies and do not remember the do's and dont's. And worst, keeps doing violations again and again. Because we wanna have this instant success, we tend to do things that are against the company's policies. We keep breaking rules even if it means, risking not just our accounts and profits but our credibility as well. One of these common violations people usually do is, creating multiple accounts, using one ip address on multiple devices, using proxies and vpn, even if the site or businesses do not allow their members to do these actions.

For us to be truly successful, avoid these mistakes and let us start doing the right things. These mistakes I inputted here are just some of those mistakes we do most of the time. To know more about other reasons why some of us keep failing, try reading this article titled, 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Kayiba Mpoyi. click this link, https://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/10-reasons-why-some-people-will-never-suceed.html

Goodluck in reaching your goals in life guys. 😊

Well said. Undoubtedly, to achieve success, you need to work hard. I realized this when I entered the university and I was given the task to write a dissertation. I decided that I could not cope with this difficult task myself, so I found a reliable resource https://www.rush-my-essay.com/write-my-dissertation/can-someone-write-my-dissertation/ using which, I was confident in the quality of my work and in the success that awaits me. I think that customers who have used the services of this resource will no longer be able to refuse it. All I had to do to buy a dissertation online was provide details of my assignment. Complete confidentiality was respected, so no one ever knew that I was using the service.

Last edited:
我们了解学生在撰写论文时需要帮助,尤其是在选择主题、阐述论点或撰写结论方面。这就是我们进来的地方!我们的留学生论文代写服务可以帮助您撰写您需要的任何类型的学术论文代写,包括大学论文、研究论文、读书报告,甚至学位论文。

我们的essay代写作家英语流利,并且在商业研究、管理、市场营销、经济学和法律等不同领域撰写过各种主题的学术论文。他们将协助您完成任何类型的论文写作任务,无论这对您来说有多困难。