Rakeback and Cashback Features

Did you know about these features before?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Rakeback and Cashback Features

Hello my beloveds! Hope, you are doing the best as usual! The cited title seems familiar to most of the users, yet there exists a veil in-between! I'm aiming, through this short — might be helpful thread — to spread awareness about the "Rakeback and Cashback" features of Windice! For my own personal understandings, I had no idea about them while I was a newbie like most I find in English chatroom! Albeit, with passage of time I learned about them!

Though Windice has provided all the required information for one's knowledge of "Rakeback and Cashback" yet there are users, with high levels, keep no worthy information on the topic! I find mods @Anniegio , @Bekyhig180 , @siopaw and @helena214 asking every new user to read "FAQ Section" and explore the site in depth, however, there are a few users following the instructions! For the rest, who are always ready for reading new threads on forum for the sake of learning, I am trying to introduce the features with their eyes 👀!

Let's delve into these features separately!

Rakeback:
Rakeback.jpeg

This feature opens when a user reaches his silver level; 21 and remains opened for the higher levels! In this vip program, the users get 5% of their wagered! Users receive their wager in the currency they used to play more in the site!
To me, this is an amazing feature, because I have been helped after busting several times! It is a kind of giving a user another chance to build what he has lost!

Cashback:
Cashback.jpeg

This features has a limit of levels, like rakeback, for activation! A user needs to be level 31 for having this service in work! In this vip program, the user gets 1% of his losses! To me, when one has both features opened, can have a better opportunity for reemerging and rocking 🔥😜!

These were some basic knowledge I provided! Let me share some like two stories for their usefulness!

Badluckking was playing tg hunt once, and after hitting some hits he mentioned that he has lost all his crypto, a kind of Rip moment for him while the hunt was ongoing! After some minutes, he again started sharing his more bets for the hunt! When I enquired, he said "From Rakeback and Cashback, he made a comeback!" It means that the features are, for some extents, helpful for the users!

There is another high roller, namely "Vahid123" with a level of 50 that moment! He was too tensioned because of his losses in those days! Don't remember, but most probably before some months! I asked him whether did he know about the "Rakeback and Cashback" features or not! He asked for the steps! I told the steps what he needed to do! After a while he came in my inbox and said "You are an angel, you did a miracle and made my day" these words made me happy that because of me a smile took birth on one's face! I asked about the features he said he got "40k doges" from Rakeback and Cashback! I was shocked and said all that he deserved because he had a good amount of water! And in other crypto he received high amount too!

All I purposed mentioning these stories is to tell how helpful these two unknown features are! Unknown in a sense of our incapability of searchings and explorings! Here through this piece of thread, if one gets some knowledge about the features, I will be the happiest person! I'm hoping to bring happiness on some others after posting this thread, and hopefully, it will be helpful for the lazy explorers!

There are some steps to find these vip features. I am sharing some pictures as step wise for tracking the treasure! Follow the steps to find them:

STEP 1:

1st.jpeg

STEP 2:

2nd.jpeg

STEP 3:

3rd.jpeg

STEP 4:

4th.jpeg

These were the 4 easy steps to trace them!
Good game, Stay Green and Stay smiling! Peace out!

Watch out today's comment of this high level user @Pokwvmh170 about one of the feature I discussed and its values!

1.png

When I asked him that about his reemergence and the crypto building from these only 16 doges, he mentioned about his profit, the screenshot is attached for more clarification!

2.png

That is what we must appreciate the site for giving!

Good topic to write about and some really useful information for all users. Just some clarification about what you write:

- The rakeback % is depending on which level you are. For you it is 5% now but for other users it can be more or less (as example it's only 1% for me now). The % will get higher when you climb the different levels. When you go to the VIP page you can see what the % rakeback will be for the next level you reach. For me it will go up to 2% as soon as I reach level 26.

- The rakeback you get is not the percentage of the amount wagered like you write. It is a percentage of the house edge of the amount you wagered that you will get as rakeback. For example if we wager 100 trx the house edge of that amount will be 1 trx (House edge on Windice is 1%). The rakeback % you will get comes from that amount. It means that you would get 0.05 trx (5% rakeback of 1 trx) and for me it would be 0.01 trx (1% rakeback of 1 trx). You can see this calculation in your first screenshot "Rakeback X% (wagered*house edge(1%))"

Good topic to write about and some really useful information for all users. Just some clarification about what you write:

- The rakeback % is depending on which level you are. For you it is 5% now but for other users it can be more or less (as example it's only 1% for me now). The % will get higher when you climb the different levels. When you go to the VIP page you can see what the % rakeback will be for the next level you reach. For me it will go up to 2% as soon as I reach level 26.

- The rakeback you get is not the percentage of the amount wagered like you write. It is a percentage of the house edge of the amount you wagered that you will get as rakeback. For example if we wager 100 trx the house edge of that amount will be 1 trx (House edge on Windice is 1%). The rakeback % you will get comes from that amount. It means that you would get 0.05 trx (5% rakeback of 1 trx) and for me it would be 0.01 trx (1% rakeback of 1 trx). You can see this calculation in your first screenshot "Rakeback X% (wagered*house edge(1%))"
Grateful 🥰 for adding some more useful information :) ☺️