RAINY days !

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
its been raining for a week in our part of the world and coffee and home made hot meals with soup is my best comforts life has to offer this season in time as of course doing some betting in betweens and that if you are single for the couples its a cuddle weather ^_^ xd , anyway i just ghope everyone is safe and doing great with this kind of weather , quite gloomy but its ok it is somewhat relaxing and a ME time for some , hope you guys get a good weekend everyone gl!!

its been raining for a week in our part of the world and coffee and home made hot meals with soup is my best comforts life has to offer this season in time as of course doing some betting in betweens and that if you are single for the couples its a cuddle weather ^_^ xd , anyway i just ghope everyone is safe and doing great with this kind of weather , quite gloomy but its ok it is somewhat relaxing and a ME time for some , hope you guys get a good weekend everyone gl!!
Stay safe always and goodluck in everything chaddy ^^;

have fun sis hope you having a chill weather at your place more wins and more luck ;)
Weather here is weather weather lang. Hahahahahaha! Chill when I am winning very hot whenever I get lotta reds. Lol and my luck only shows when I go for telegram challenge then hides when I do the normal rolls. Haha! Just sharing. More wins and more luck too chaddy. ^^; <3

you guys are lucky that you enjoying rain but at our side its destroying everything . flud comes :(

you guys are lucky that you enjoying rain but at our side its destroying everything . flud comes :(
Hey sorry we have no intention of making someone sad or what. Honestly we are not happy & dnt enjoy it as well if rains is already too heavy & too long it causes floods, brownouts, heavy traffic & destroyed houses & properties sometimes. We knw how u feel. We are in philippines. So a light to moderate rains make us feel happy because its hot here in our country almost all the time but heavy rains is not good at all. Take care friend you & your family & friendz.