Unluckybolte
Unique
- Messages
- 2,533
- Reaction score
- 1,972
- Points
- 113
The Sick Me!
The Sick Me,
Standing out near the widely opened window,
Hopes and trusts floating around,
Uselessly, teasingly and breaking the water!
The Sick Me,
Writing letters to the souls that part;
Within moments tearing them apart!
The Sick Me,
Under disguise of life,
Dying a heart full acidic blood,
That are injected by others jealousy
And turning me into a vamp!
The Sick Me,
People I love are a step away,
Standing, departing, and gazing in vague!
And yet I cry, why so the lovely souls are left!
The Sick Me,
Is the Sick Me dying in Hopes and Trusts!
The Sick Me,
Standing out near the widely opened window,
Hopes and trusts floating around,
Uselessly, teasingly and breaking the water!
The Sick Me,
Writing letters to the souls that part;
Within moments tearing them apart!
The Sick Me,
Under disguise of life,
Dying a heart full acidic blood,
That are injected by others jealousy
And turning me into a vamp!
The Sick Me,
People I love are a step away,
Standing, departing, and gazing in vague!
And yet I cry, why so the lovely souls are left!
The Sick Me,
Is the Sick Me dying in Hopes and Trusts!