Goodlike
Reaction score
The Beauty Cries

The Lord of mortals, Kind and loving knew you since
The cruelty being shown to sting my essence
What brought the harshness in your acts
To hurt the dearest, let her tear thousands of shores
Why do the eyes you possess are raining flame
After knowing, the destiny of her is not easy to contain.
You ripped the beauty in her and shove the pain
Why let her suffer while you have the doom's day
Don't you notice the weakening in her shape,
Once who floated free, is now trapped inside your chains,
The anguish you transmit is for me to hate
The scars left on the physique she has,
And still, you are not tired to end this all.
Mark an end to her pain, I warn
Or you will suffer of the curses I give.

Life is colored, separate the color I didn't have anything to solve the problem
For example, a company soldier dies The battalion cannot be destroyed

I must have wanted to I will share the pain and suffering with you, Tafsir You can't discriminate from the beginning He gives a look at the allegory until the end Or you want to change, this is the main fool You pull the baro

When someone is suffering from joint pain, it is important to take them to see a doctor to determine the cause of the pain and to determine the best course of action. Depending on the cause of the joint pain, the doctor may recommend medications, Best Hemp Seed Oil, physical therapy, lifestyle changes, or possibly surgery.

Agree with you; all the points are valid and make sense. One thing that also makes sense is you should get insured, and seaharbor insurance is one of the best insurance agencies in the market. Everyone should secure their family and recommend their friends to get insured. If someone has another insurance company policy like Geico, they should know how to cancel Geico car insurance policy, or how to cancel progressive car insurance. It's a simple and easy task.

When someone is suffering from joint pain, it is important to take them to see a doctor to determine the cause of the pain and to determine the best course of action. Depending on the cause of the joint pain, the doctor may recommend medications, Best Hemp Seed Oil, physical therapy, lifestyle changes, or possibly surgery.
This is not a physical joint pain :)

Agree with you; all the points are valid and make sense. One thing that also makes sense is you should get insured, and seaharbor insurance is one of the best insurance agencies in the market. Everyone should secure their family and recommend their friends to get insured. If someone has another insurance company policy like Geico, they should know how to cancel Geico car insurance policy, or how to cancel progressive car insurance. It's a simple and easy task.
Hahaha