Please Come Back....!

DeletedACC

Reaction score
Once upon a time I was Trying To win a beautiful girl.But i was not wining.I was felling like a lozer."What should i do now ?"I saw a girl.She was damn beautiful.I went to the Girl.Her name was "Luck".I was trying to pick her up.I spent many money on her.Everthing was going wonderfull.After 2 mounths,i proposed her.But She refused me.She left Me.Now I am with 0 money..Yes,Luck left me.Now i saw "Plz,come back"..
Can anyone say it's meaning ???

Once upon a time I was Trying To win a beautiful girl.But i was not wining.I was felling like a lozer."What should i do now ?"I saw a girl.She was damn beautiful.I went to the Girl.Her name was "Luck".I was trying to pick her up.I spent many money on her.Everthing was going wonderfull.After 2 mounths,i proposed her.But She refused me.She left Me.Now I am with 0 money..Yes,Luck left me.Now i saw "Plz,come back"..
luck will come back

It means....once upon a time i was try to find a best site to wagers my coins.Not seeing a better one.feeling no good site....."what should i do now????hoping..Then you see windice.io beautiful with awesome moderator with a fairness...you keep on playing and increasing you coins hoping to payout one day....But sudden after a lot winnings ......you busted all effort and go back to zero balances...........lol.......its mean all effort goes astray when all the money you are being hoping for loses on game.....lol

It means....once upon a time i was try to find a best site to wagers my coins.Not seeing a better one.feeling no good site....."what should i do now????hoping..Then you see windice.io beautiful with awesome moderator with a fairness...you keep on playing and increasing you coins hoping to payout one day....But sudden after a lot winnings ......you busted all effort and go back to zero balances...........lol.......its mean all effort goes astray when all the money you are being hoping for loses on game.....lol
You were very close man.............But not full filled...lol.......Tnx for You reply....
This is D.ACC_21 thanking You live from windice forum....

Tnx for Your feed back..

luck will come back
Ha Ha.........Lol....

girl is just like a magic penny. You need to hold it tight but you wont get any.
What you do is you will just give it away and it will come right back to you.... happy day 😍😍😍

Last edited:
lol...Hmm....You Are Right...

girl is just like a magic penny. You need to hold it tight but you wont get any.
What you do is you will just give it away and it will come right back to you.... happy day
Ha Ha.....You Are Right.......Have a good day..