Ops Missed...

BadLuckKing

Known
Reaction score
As windice is growing day by day, some new users have this concept of setting targets in the game they play. Mostly in crash their targets are merely small and they get to it very easily and whenever crash flies higher than the selected target, then they call it "missed" no matter how much a profitable green they achieve. They still believe they missed theirs despite getting more than the set target which is equally shocking to know. I don't understand how this is a miss. It's a green hit and giving profit still they don't celebrate it they feel bad that they should have put a higher target and start discussing about the past that they could get more profit if it was set on that exact target. If that's a miss so i missed being a millionaire on every bet. For example
IMG_20240213_101610.jpg
I can call it the "ops missed" concept which is considered as spam to me. I believe it is just a trend the fellow players have been following to express whatever emotions they have after a hit. The real missed concept will soon die if people call a victory or higher achievement as a missed target. Moreover, I think this is also an ungrateful attitude of people as they are grieving over a win instead of celebrating. Likewise , the taste of triumph vanishes and people will have no glee and contentment as they value this ops moment more than their delights of victory.
IMG_20240213_111254.jpg

Hopefully they will think positive and this "Ops missed" concept will come to an end and people will actually appreciate their real game of luck and victories.

I think the only thing to understand about "opps miss" behavior is that there isn't anything to understand at all. To search for its meaning is to validate its perpetrators and give credence to their belief that they missed. It is enough, I believe, to simply say "I see you for your laziness, your risk aversion, your self-importance" and rest with the hope that they will one day learn how to gamble. 😂

I always say this in chat when I see "oopps missed", it's funny at the same time annoying to see such comment when they don't even try hunting for bigger multipliers. It's missed if they hunt for big payout, but missed it after changing to a lower multi. And also funny that always same players do this 😅😂

I always say this in chat when I see "oopps missed", it's funny at the same time annoying to see such comment when they don't even try hunting for bigger multipliers. It'a misses if they hunt for big payout, but missed it after changing to a lower multi. And also funny that always same players do this 😅😂
Mostly they are Pakistani player and their missed hits are never red lol