One day at a time!

Reaction score
Sometimes we rush to do the things we want to solve all our problems in one day and worry too much, but let me tell you that to have a successful life we must build it step by step taking one day at a time.
Asking God to give us the strength to live day by day; yesterday has already passed, tomorrow may not come, but today is the present and we must focus on that. There are many people who think about the future and I do not say that this evil, the future: it is the vision of what we want to achieve, there are others who live in the past remembering everything old and there is not a lot of advantage since the past was left behind only from the past can we take lessons to improve in the future and from the present to live that simple, as they say here in my country: from the rush only fatigue remains. Live one day at a time! ;)

Sometimes we rush to do the things we want to solve all our problems in one day and worry too much, but let me tell you that to have a successful life we must build it step by step taking one day at a time.
Asking God to give us the strength to live day by day; yesterday has already passed, tomorrow may not come, but today is the present and we must focus on that. There are many people who think about the future and I do not say that this evil, the future: it is the vision of what we want to achieve, there are others who live in the past remembering everything old and there is not a lot of advantage since the past was left behind only from the past can we take lessons to improve in the future and from the present to live that simple, as they say here in my country: from the rush only fatigue remains. Live one day at a time! ;)
You are a very good persson