No compromise with interests!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
No compromise with interest!

Getting what we desire makes us able enough to feel pleasant happiness what we do. Thousands of children from school lives go on with building nice interests in themselves. Interest is the only thing that compels you to achieve for what you are made. According to people, interest will automatically be built if students go in any subjects. And some expressed that creating interests in subjects is in our hands. But to make them clear, what interest is internally created, will never let you lose your hope. Though you face failures, but it motivates you when you fail, it makes you stand when you fall down and it refreshes you when you become tired.

On the other hand, if you, the children crashing your own goals for others interest go in any subjects, then majority of you will find out quitting your studies. People easily say, you can build your interest, but they don't know, if you failed to build it, how much troubles you face ahead.

Dear lovely children, you are the future of our beloved country Pakistan, you need to be something to do much things for the country through your own interests stepping in the tough competition of today's world with so many champions. You will find out many champions when you participate in college and university lives. Grow your interest from now through searching inside of your own that you are good at in which field. What do you do that you never feel tiredness for doing that thing is truly your interest. You may successfully find out it, then have a good research on it to get more knowledge to make your interests stronger, because you need to face the unnecessary questions and statements that your friends and family members raise afterwards when you express that you are going to take admission in those fields you have interests.

Dr. Haneef Sharif; a great Baloch personality once quoted," Do you know, we ask the people what we know, we never ask what we don't know." This quotation is directly indicating those people who suggest the children according to their point of views and push them in those dark ways where students have never thought of.

However, once a school principal sent a letter to the parents of the children reading in the school. In that letter points you can read as far as below two lines.

"Dear patent,

The Board Exam of your children are to start soon. I know you are very anxious for your children to do well.

But please, do remember, amongst the students who will be sitting for the exam, there is an artist who does not need to understand Math.

There is an entrepreneur who doesn't care about History or English Literature.

There is a musician whose chemistry marks won't matter.

There is an athlete whose physical fitness is more important than to gain physics.

If your child does get top marks, that's great! But if he or she doesn't, pleas don't take away their self-confidence and dignity from them. Tell them that it's okay, it's just an exam. They are cut out for much bigger things in life. Tell them, no matter what they score, you love them and will never judge them.

Please do this, and when you do, then watch your children conquer the world. One exams or low marks won't take away their dreams or talents. And please don't think that only doctors and engineers are the only happy people in the world."

These were the praiseworthy words of a school principal. Parents have the best role for developing the interests of their children and I know many of the parents are doing so. I myself belong to a low class family. My father died, but my mom is supporting me and my siblings to fulfill their wishes and we all are reading our own interested subjects. Though my mom is uneducated, but I consider her the most educated, knowledgeable and motivator mom in the world. And it is my request to all of the parents who are reading this or making other children practice that please help your children grow their own interests, ask them to read what they love and say them,

'No Compromise with Interest'.