NickNames given by Anonnep to Users

Do you like Nickname given by Anoonep?

• Total voters

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Many of us would have our Nick name given or called by our friends and families. In same way, I found this interesting piece and sharing with you all where Mod Anonnep has given the Nicknames to user and instead of username call with his unique naming style.

All here knows how crazy mod Anonnep is through his trivia and so are some Nicknames assigned by him to the fellow users are. Train Game which he has recently started to conduct in Windice chat almost now on daily basis so whenever he has to call out user to be the next player to play the game instead of the user name he will call by the nickname which he also gives it. So, for example if he has to pass the turn to user zahid786 instead of this username he calls him in chat kick master you are next player to play.

Not yet seen this was done before but a great way to have little fun and definitely when you have to call out with the unique name related to that user, you should know some of the history or need to have out of box thinking which this Mod always does it.

The list is definitely not complete but whatever, I could find till now have noted below. Other users whom I have missed out can mention by what name he/she is called by mod Anonnep.

Also, do you like the Nickname by which Anonnep calls you or you hate it and want him to change that name?

Windice UsersNick Name by Anoonep ;)
TBALOCH620Conspiracy
zahid786Kick Master
Dewayneskull
Unluckboltefake phd
onipeid1eye
BadLuckKingChess
Essa123Rip Man
karimkhankhan
LetsrollandplaySon
Charsoasi123cat
shahyan123broken heart boy
LamoLoverLoLLOL
BrandBBB

very well listed man most of them good names and matches with users :) thanks to u for making this list might u grow the list longer by names replays :) 😂

its very fun while train game he doesn't tag he called up through nickname hahahaha very crazy mod

Many of us would have our Nick name given or called by our friends and families. In same way, I found this interesting piece and sharing with you all where Mod Anonnep has given the Nicknames to user and instead of username call with his unique naming style.

All here knows how crazy mod Anonnep is through his trivia and so are some Nicknames assigned by him to the fellow users are. Train Game which he has recently started to conduct in Windice chat almost now on daily basis so whenever he has to call out user to be the next player to play the game instead of the user name he will call by the nickname which he also gives it. So, for example if he has to pass the turn to user zahid786 instead of this username he calls him in chat kick master you are next player to play.

Not yet seen this was done before but a great way to have little fun and definitely when you have to call out with the unique name related to that user, you should know some of the history or need to have out of box thinking which this Mod always does it.

The list is definitely not complete but whatever, I could find till now have noted below. Other users whom I have missed out can mention by what name he/she is called by mod Anonnep.

Also, do you like the Nickname by which Anonnep calls you or you hate it and want him to change that name?

TBALOCH620Conspiracy
zahid786Kick Master
Dewayneskull
Unluckboltefake phd
onipeid1eye
BadLuckKingChess
Essa123Rip Man
karimkhankhan
LetsrollandplaySon
Charsoasi123cat
LamoLoverLoLLOL
BrandBBB
My name

TBALOCH620Conspiracy
zahid786Kick Master
Dewayneskull
Unluckboltefake phd
onipeid1eye
BadLuckKingChess
Essa123Rip Man
karimkhankhan
LetsrollandplaySon
Charsoasi123cat
LamoLoverLoLLOL
BrandBBB
WhyburnGhost rider

Adding few more to this crazy list.

bitman007Ambani
AdoAdoBlue (His name changes with the color of his profile)
Smsrrxk125Hulk
Asadullah786hair girl
mirchaka777duck

TBALOCH620Conspiracy
zahid786Kick Master
Dewayneskull
Unluckboltefake phd
onipeid1eye
BadLuckKingChess
Essa123Rip Man
karimkhankhan
LetsrollandplaySon
Charsoasi123cat