Newbies surprised 😯 of 9900x

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Greetings to all, I hope you all have a pleasant day!
These days, the windice community welcomes a lot of newcomers, as I have observed.
Moderators welcome them with Wincoin and provide a link of the FAQs 🖇️.
Some of them appear to be new users, while others appear to be previous users.When new users engage in spammy chat behavior, they are warned and placed in a 10-minute suspension as a reminder of the chat rules.
and they seem surprised about the 9900x on the dice and crash when I see them.They genuinely seek on chat about how 9900x can be gained.
At that time, I remember Moderator Mowmow's roll hunt, which ran from Friday to Sunday. This link has proven everyone can hit 9900x in windice. 👇

From Friday to Sunday, 9900x desires for users.
Thus, when a regular user of Windice shares their bet of 9900x payout dice and crash in the chat. Perhaps newbies find it satisfactory.
It's excellent to see that hunt proved they can hit 9900x in windice each week. each day if they try.
While hunting, you may test your original game and take advantage of favorable opportunities without having to lose any money. You can finish the hunt with Wincoin.

Remember...
Everyone knows that practice makes perfect!!!

Greetings to all, I hope you all have a pleasant day!
These days, the windice community welcomes a lot of newcomers, as I have observed.
Moderators welcome them with Wincoin and provide a link of the FAQs 🖇️.
Some of them appear to be new users, while others appear to be previous users.When new users engage in spammy chat behavior, they are warned and placed in a 10-minute suspension as a reminder of the chat rules.
and they seem surprised about the 9900x on the dice and crash when I see them.They genuinely seek on chat about how 9900x can be gained.
At that time, I remember Moderator Mowmow's roll hunt, which ran from Friday to Sunday. This link has proven everyone can hit 9900x in windice. 👇

From Friday to Sunday, 9900x desires for users.
Thus, when a regular user of Windice shares their bet of 9900x payout dice and crash in the chat. Perhaps newbies find it satisfactory.
It's excellent to see that hunt proved they can hit 9900x in windice each week. each day if they try.
While hunting, you may test your original game and take advantage of favorable opportunities without having to lose any money. You can finish the hunt with Wincoin.

Remember...
Everyone knows that practice makes perfect!!!
Gl and congrats