New update with trivia

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
Team of windice deleted button for all rooms with system trivia, thats was reason: mess with other language when you send question with other language russian, spainish or other. But in room english?

Good job team of windice, thanks for solve it!
I'm happy now. Respectful for team of windice!

I ♥ windice. Thanks again!

Good thing you caught this one my friend. And of course Admin was always on the dot and resolved the issue. We love WinDice....

I didn't expected it what they did and solved. Good job really. Of course we love windice as always :)

That was nice, good to know that this problem was already resloved. And the good thing is no more spamming to the other room wen someone giving a trivia to other room. 👍 For that admin, job well done. Tnxx

61Wk9V1575916299.png
thank you windice Tomki91 nice post i appreciate that ♡

I didn't expected it what they did and solved. Good job really. Of course we love windice as always :)
Well.. this is nice.. but has good and bad effect.. good in a sense that,, no other chat rooms will be dusturbed anymore and be awkward cuz trivias made for particular chat rooms will never show on other chat rooms anymore.. it will be exclusive already for the following group of people.. the bad effect is,, players from all other rooms can never participate anymore in the trivia even if the language used for the trivia is english.. not unless it will be done in english chat room and everyone who wants to participate in the trivia will be invited and or reminded of the event.. or, there will be some announcement.. such a misunderstanding that resulted into this.. sad.. but,, anyways thanks besh for doing the great move for everyone's benefit. :)

Well.. this is nice.. but has good and bad effect.. good in a sense that,, no other chat rooms will be dusturbed anymore and be awkward cuz trivias made for particular chat rooms will never show on other chat rooms anymore.. it will be exclusive already for the following group of people.. the bad effect is,, players from all other rooms can never participate anymore in the trivia even if the language used for the trivia is english.. not unless it will be done in english chat room and everyone who wants to participate in the trivia will be invited and or reminded of the event.. or, there will be some announcement.. such a misunderstanding that resulted into this.. sad.. but,, anyways thanks besh for doing the great move for everyone's benefit. :)

Sorry for my late replying. I didn't think about it about that early. Trivia should be in room english available only, i'm guessing, everyone want prize for everyone for good but team of windice they solved and they decided :(

Or make special new room for trivia only.

I'm agree with you, because we should share everyone but not with greedy. I want give for you 10 reaction "like" than 1 like... you are absolutely right. I try contact with support chat, maybe will solved again.

Last edited:
Sorry for my late replying. I didn't think about it about that early. Trivia should be in room english available only, i'm guessing, everyone want prize for everyone for good but team of windice they solved and they decided :(

Or make special new room for trivia only.

I'm agree with you, because we should share everyone but not with greedy. I want give for you 10 reaction "like" than 1 like... you are absolutely right. I try contact with support chat, maybe will solved again.
Yeah i guess that's much better.. to have a room exclusive for trivias only.. and there will be announcemnt popping out on each chatroom whenever there will be an ongoing event in the trivia chatroom so everyone can notice, be reminded and participate too

Yeah i guess that's much better.. to have a room exclusive for trivias only.. and there will be announcemnt popping out on each chatroom whenever there will be an ongoing event in the trivia chatroom so everyone can notice, be reminded and participate too

Yes, it's excellent solved.