Nature as relaxation

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Nature as relaxation

Nature is indefinable through words, just can get clues how beneficial it is for us. We are surrounded by so many creatures for becoming busy with them to gain new creative ideas. A person does feel loneliness if he won't live little of his life in the world of beautification. The sources of relaxation to our eyes are the greenery and other colors in nature. We are dump of listening unbearable sounds, to have our ears relaxed, God has blessed us with natural sounds, including animals ones. It does refresh the minds of every individual after he or she would have the walk in the nature.

Additionally, our gatherings, including the wondering in the city of dirtiness get us seen unpleasant sights. Entering once the nature clears all dusts of the eyes to cover it with greeneries and colorfulness of nature. Each tree gives a different taste of relaxation to eyes in accordance to their lovable color with their beautifully designed leaps. It is a fact that eyes automatically get attracted with beauty which, too, is called nature. A great quotation rightly goes,"Colors are the smiles of nature which relax the eye."

Withheld sounds of flowing wind, getting mixed to the musical chirping of birds, to relax every individual's ears. When the raindrops fall from sky to earth that become the creation of a soul resting natural song. Different types of raindrops to different places, birth the greatest rhythms. Some voices of animals touch directly the ears when they get loved by us. They, with beautiful sounds, express what they feel when they are loved honestly, although relax our ears perfectly.

Similarly, the walk, too early in the morning, generates relaxations to the mind. The combination of sights and natural sounds, make the mind feel the most pleasures than anything else. Whatsoever beautification you see through your eyes, mind directly gets known of what you have seen. When you listen glory sounds of birds, wind, trees and falling water from mountains, your mind observes them to it for getting relaxations. The combination of wonderful natural sounds and colorfulness of nature are the creation of relaxations to mind.

To conclude, nature has been a good source to everyone to live joyfully. Your fresh mood, beautified eyes and the good listening sounds make you feel yourself the best person. Everyone does have a wish to become glad, the chance has been being provided to everyone by nature. It just asks every living creature for the peace in it. It built its rules for survivors for surviving in it, whereas following of rules must be the concept of every creature. Your first day in the world of nature will become the last day of living outside of it, as the relaxations, one gets here is priceless and peaceful.

I agree 💯 bcs i m nature lover i love to travel to mountain and greenery places, where as i find my relaxation and i feel freshness and aloneness is my best friend during the early morning on the edge of mountain and looking forward to sun rising and getting it shines to me.