My XRP deposit address was changed and my deposit is missing

amuna1225

Reaction score
Why did my xrp deposit change? Not the memo just the address? I literally wasn't told anything about this and copy/pasted from the site, sent the xrp, then went back and it's.showinf a different deposit address. I've had the same xrp addy/memo since I've been playing here. And for some reason the support tab won't open for me so I can't contact live chat

The deposit address even is named "windice" in the xrp explorer..what gives? Credit my deposit please

This is a question that should be addressed in support, in private. This is not the medium for this type of queries. Go to your home page, click on the Support logo in the lower left corner. Support is available to everyone 24/7

Why did my xrp deposit change? Not the memo just the address? I literally wasn't told anything about this and copy/pasted from the site, sent the xrp, then went back and it's.showinf a different deposit address. I've had the same xrp addy/memo since I've been playing here. And for some reason the support tab won't open for me so I can't contact live chat
You have to chat with us at support for that concern. You may use a VPN if you can't access the support desk. We need some requirements for verification of your XRP deposit. There are other users with the same issue which were already fixed by chatting with us at live chat support. FYI we are not receiving any emails from you at support.