My Favorite strategy dice/crash

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
The strategy is a delayed betting + martingale, most players term this as pre -roll ,
i usually do bet calculations (but thats for another section) , So the strategy goes like this-- my usual pay out is 1.1x and what i do is i look for 3 consecutive reds under 1.1x if your confident and feeling lucky you can go ALL-in after the 3 reds , but if you're unsure you can reduce bet to survive atleast 3 more reds making it 6 reds under 1.1x on lose would be x1100, for my personal experience highest red under 1.1x i got is 7x but some say they got like 10 consecutive reds . You can also use other pay outs like 2x (i usually delay at 8-9 consecutive reds) , for 1.3x i delay for 4-5 consecutive reds and there you go , if you have suggestions and questions please comment below or pm me on ph chat ^_^ gl and enjoy

The strategy is a delayed betting + martingale, most players term this as pre -roll ,
i usually do bet calculations (but thats for another section) , So the strategy goes like this-- my usual pay out is 1.1x and what i do is i look for 3 consecutive reds under 1.1x if your confident and feeling lucky you can go ALL-in after the 3 reds , but if you're unsure you can reduce bet to survive atleast 3 more reds making it 6 reds under 1.1x on lose would be x1100, for my personal experience highest red under 1.1x i got is 7x but some say they got like 10 consecutive reds . You can also use other pay outs like 2x (i usually delay at 8-9 consecutive reds) , for 1.3x i delay for 4-5 consecutive reds and there you go , if you have suggestions and questions please comment below or pm me on ph chat ^_^ gl and enjoy
very good keep it up :)

Bro I have a good strategy, the balance should be 1 ltc / and more, the rate is 0.000001 ltc. x120 (in case of loss, increase by 1.0173

Bro I have a good strategy, the balance should be 1 ltc / and more, the rate is 0.000001 ltc. x120 (in case of loss, increase by 1.0173
cheers bro , i had atraumatic experience with high multis my personal experience with 99x is 1100+ reds using 0.000001 as base bet will only give us 911 reds , though we can use this strat as long as we set for a limit 3-5 wins then reset seed hoping that we wont encounter the long red , cheers bro congrats to us on top poster :) keep it up

I think this strategy will take quite a while to profit.
I prefer challenges and risks, behind that risk there is a waiting profit.
Maybe the rate can go up to 0.001 or even higher. That would be more satisfying, of course risky

I think this strategy will take quite a while to profit.
I prefer challenges and risks, behind that risk there is a waiting profit.
Maybe the rate can go up to 0.001 or even higher. That would be more satisfying, of course risky
i agree , its for long term farming but not advisable beacause there will come a time that it will bust

cheers bro , i had atraumatic experience with high multis my personal experience with 99x is 1100+ reds using 0.000001 as base bet will only give us 911 reds , though we can use this strat as long as we set for a limit 3-5 wins then reset seed hoping that we wont encounter the long red , cheers bro congrats to us on top poster :) keep it up
I had a maximum of 700 reds on x100, but that's not the limit of bro)