My Favorite strategy dice/crash

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
The strategy is a delayed betting + martingale, most players term this as pre -roll ,
i usually do bet calculations (but thats for another section) , So the strategy goes like this-- my usual pay out is 1.1x and what i do is i look for 3 consecutive reds under 1.1x if your confident and feeling lucky you can go ALL-in after the 3 reds , but if you're unsure you can reduce bet to survive atleast 3 more reds making it 6 reds under 1.1x on lose would be x1100, for my personal experience highest red under 1.1x i got is 7x but some say they got like 10 consecutive reds . You can also use other pay outs like 2x (i usually delay at 8-9 consecutive reds) , for 1.3x i delay for 4-5 consecutive reds and there you go , if you have suggestions and questions please comment below or pm me on ph chat ^_^ gl and enjoy

The strategy is a delayed betting + martingale, most players term this as pre -roll ,
i usually do bet calculations (but thats for another section) , So the strategy goes like this-- my usual pay out is 1.1x and what i do is i look for 3 consecutive reds under 1.1x if your confident and feeling lucky you can go ALL-in after the 3 reds , but if you're unsure you can reduce bet to survive atleast 3 more reds making it 6 reds under 1.1x on lose would be x1100, for my personal experience highest red under 1.1x i got is 7x but some say they got like 10 consecutive reds . You can also use other pay outs like 2x (i usually delay at 8-9 consecutive reds) , for 1.3x i delay for 4-5 consecutive reds and there you go , if you have suggestions and questions please comment below or pm me on ph chat ^_^ gl and enjoy
very good keep it up :)

Bro I have a good strategy, the balance should be 1 ltc / and more, the rate is 0.000001 ltc. x120 (in case of loss, increase by 1.0173

Bro I have a good strategy, the balance should be 1 ltc / and more, the rate is 0.000001 ltc. x120 (in case of loss, increase by 1.0173
cheers bro , i had atraumatic experience with high multis my personal experience with 99x is 1100+ reds using 0.000001 as base bet will only give us 911 reds , though we can use this strat as long as we set for a limit 3-5 wins then reset seed hoping that we wont encounter the long red , cheers bro congrats to us on top poster :) keep it up

I think this strategy will take quite a while to profit.
I prefer challenges and risks, behind that risk there is a waiting profit.
Maybe the rate can go up to 0.001 or even higher. That would be more satisfying, of course risky

I think this strategy will take quite a while to profit.
I prefer challenges and risks, behind that risk there is a waiting profit.
Maybe the rate can go up to 0.001 or even higher. That would be more satisfying, of course risky
i agree , its for long term farming but not advisable beacause there will come a time that it will bust

cheers bro , i had atraumatic experience with high multis my personal experience with 99x is 1100+ reds using 0.000001 as base bet will only give us 911 reds , though we can use this strat as long as we set for a limit 3-5 wins then reset seed hoping that we wont encounter the long red , cheers bro congrats to us on top poster :) keep it up
I had a maximum of 700 reds on x100, but that's not the limit of bro)

Thanks for sharing your favorite betting strategy! It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it. Delayed betting combined with martingale can be a risky but potentially rewarding approach. Waiting for 3 consecutive reds under 1.1x before placing your bets shows patience and a calculated mindset. It's interesting to hear about your experiences with this strategy, and it's great that you're open to using different payout multipliers based on the situation.
If you're looking to explore more strategies or try something new, you might want to check out OLX88.co. They offer a variety of games and betting options that could complement your current strategy. Remember, the key to successful betting is to stay disciplined and manage your bankroll wisely.