More fun in chat

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Am I just day dreaming whenever I visit Windice lately? More active mods in English room? Wooooooow!!!! Not really sure what I am seeing because I dont really come here always but whenever I visit Windice to collect my login rewards and check my balance if forum and tg reward is already distributed, I can see the number of chats building up to thousands at times.

Screenshot_20230408-223026~2.jpg

And when I check I get surprised to see more than 1 or 2 active mods are in chat guiding and entertaining players with their witty lines, crazy awesome trivias, and heart stopping rollhunts. I can see some improvements in English room lately unlike before where when I visit Windice and try to drop by the chatroom, all I can only see are people spamming the room with unlimited hi's, hello's, good day's, goodluck's, take care's, thank you's, welcome, you too, and so much more and no mods checking the spam chats. But now it's different. For few weeks now I notice atleast one to 2 mods watching the room and giving nonstop reminders and warnings which is nice and hosting fun trivias and games which is very very cool. Dont know when this started to happen but what can I say is GOODJOB MODS AND GOODJOB WINDICE.
May this improvement last long and hope to see more more improvements in future. I pray for Windice's longterm success!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you! Rest assured that we will always strive hard to keep our chatrooms lively. :)

Am I just day dreaming whenever I visit Windice lately? More active mods in English room? Wooooooow!!!! Not really sure what I am seeing because I dont really come here always but whenever I visit Windice to collect my login rewards and check my balance if forum and tg reward is already distributed, I can see the number of chats building up to thousands at times.

View attachment 8852

And when I check I get surprised to see more than 1 or 2 active mods are in chat guiding and entertaining players with their witty lines, crazy awesome trivias, and heart stopping rollhunts. I can see some improvements in English room lately unlike before where when I visit Windice and try to drop by the chatroom, all I can only see are people spamming the room with unlimited hi's, hello's, good day's, goodluck's, take care's, thank you's, welcome, you too, and so much more and no mods checking the spam chats. But now it's different. For few weeks now I notice atleast one to 2 mods watching the room and giving nonstop reminders and warnings which is nice and hosting fun trivias and games which is very very cool. Dont know when this started to happen but what can I say is GOODJOB MODS AND GOODJOB WINDICE.
May this improvement last long and hope to see more more improvements in future. I pray for Windice's longterm success!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for noticing the great change Windice had specially in Chatrooms and thanks for the appreciation my dear. Know you all can always count on the 99.9% effort all of us Windice staffs put and will always put in serving you all catering to all the needs and wants plus ensuring we now meet or exceed the player's satisfaction.

View attachment 8852

hahaha xd

This only goes to show that Windice management hears the players' voices. These changes are not only from mods, but most importantly, the management and the whole team who finds ways to provide the best experience to all players.

This only goes to show that Windice management hears the players' voices. These changes are not only from mods, but most importantly, the management and the whole team who finds ways to provide the best experience to all players.
Yes maam so happy with the result windice management is doing thnkyou so much to whole windice team from the bottom of my heart 😍

Thank you for noticing the great change Windice had specially in Chatrooms and thanks for the appreciation my dear. Know you all can always count on the 99.9% effort all of us Windice staffs put and will always put in serving you all catering to all the needs and wants plus ensuring we now meet or exceed the player's satisfaction.
I am counting on that 😁